Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BTK Killer

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 04:13 AM
Administrator
Default BTK Killer

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8983224/

killed 10 people
took pic of him self wearing the underware of the women he killed
laying in the future graves of them

does it get any more sicker or more fukked up then him

Old 08-19-2005, 04:36 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: BTK Killer

Yes a very very very evil man..... we should not kill him though.... I would personally take great pleasure in making him scream in pain.
Just like I did to the guy who tried to set fire to my cat. ..... He screamed. A LOT, Cried a lot, Begged a lot. My thinking is "hey you wanna hurt defensless beings... i'll make you defenseless and see how you like it. . . . . I think i need therapy.
But he is still alive.... ONLY because my cat is though.

Lesson 1 - hurt my animals..... you too will be in a world of hurt.
All serial killers started by hurting/killing/maiming animals for fun. Let's turn the tables.

Old 08-19-2005, 04:49 AM
2nd Gear

why waste money and keep him around? they only give him life because no death in KS at the time of the murders. that just seems ignorant, why isn't it based off the law when he was caught??

Old 08-19-2005, 04:55 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: sadize

why waste money and keep him around? they only give him life because no death in KS at the time of the murders. that just seems ignorant, why isn't it based off the law when he was caught??
i dont understand that either

his desire to strengthen his hand muscles when he found it hard to choke victims
he really like to kill didnt he

Old 08-19-2005, 05:03 AM

Sick ****... I hope he gets gang raped in jail.

Old 08-19-2005, 05:08 AM
2nd Gear

It's artform for some people. I'm not defending people like this at all. So don't get me wrong here, i'd still like to have my time with him...... I assure he wouldn't be breathing after 3 days. [:-]

2 different types of murderers.
a, the ones who know they are doing wrong.
b, the ones who think they are doing nothing wrong.

sometimes subject B's turn to A's. All in all, B's are the scariest mother fu.ckers in the world. They need death to be at piece, for people like that, the ones that hurt so bad the NEED to kill or torture something is the only way to show them their pain is normal. (in their own little mind). Believe me, keeping him alive will be more torturous to this piece of **** than the three step needle process. They say inflicting pain on these people has no effect.... I assure you, you inflict enough pain on someone... they feel it. I don't care who they are. I do believe there is some credence to the "Judge a society by the contents of its prisons" but sometimes... just sometimes you get the odd one who just does it for fun. I think he may be one of them.

Old 08-19-2005, 05:40 AM

He is so so so so so screwed up i think i would pay someone in jail to torture him for 72 hours straight an dthen cut off all of his fingers toes and then set him on fire then drown him in a pool of gasoline. Anyone with me?

Old 08-19-2005, 05:45 AM
2nd Gear

Why let the gasoline have all the fun??? We could use a blow torch.

Old 08-19-2005, 05:03 PM
3rd Gear

I have studied serial killers and killings for the past 14 years and the subject fascinates me. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good factual book on this guy?

ps: lidonnit, we sound like kindred spirits man. I like your style.

Old 08-19-2005, 05:04 PM
4th Gear

not gas, I need that for my car. but I could find some old roofing tar that would do the trick. and I'm with you on the animal thing. touch my cat, and I will kick your ***.

Quick Reply: BTK Killer