Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

BTK Killer

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 05:55 PM
Default RE: BTK Killer

http://video.msn.com/video/p.htm?mkt...//www.msn.com/

plenty of other video links on the subject.

Old 08-19-2005, 06:24 PM
Administrator

isnt this a repost?

Old 08-19-2005, 06:31 PM
1st Gear

i dunno but that guy is sick. Someone told me he used to do these hand exercises so he canstrangle people better.

Old 08-19-2005, 06:56 PM

ORIGINAL: flyboy

not gas, I need that for my car. but I could find some old roofing tar that would do the trick. and I'm with you on the animal thing. touch my cat, and I will kick your ***.
I agree. Y hurt a defensless animal? I love my dog and if u did anything to it i would hunt u down. And yes i guess we could use some roofing tar i mean we dont want to waste gasoline n this guy. Maybe get kerosen(sp?)?

Old 08-19-2005, 07:07 PM
Administrator

while i certainly dont condone any acts like this, i have studied extensively the criminal mind. especially that of john wayne gacy..i find it sort of interesting that someone can be that F'ed up...

but in the end, i do feel that people like this, and murderers in general should face the death penalty..if, for nothing else, to thin out the population....the earth is getting to be far too crowded for my taste.

Old 08-19-2005, 07:10 PM
1st Gear

he even looks like a rapist and a killer..

it's people like him that make the world a scary place.

Old 08-19-2005, 07:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

while i certainly dont condone any acts like this, i have studied extensively the criminal mind. especially that of john wayne gacy..i find it sort of interesting that someone can be that F'ed up...

but in the end, i do feel that people like this, and murderers in general should face the death penalty..if, for nothing else, to thin out the population....the earth is getting to be far too crowded for my taste.
I agree. death penalty should definatly be used in this case but that might no even be harsh enough. I also agree that teh worl is over populated. I think that places like africa should be more responsible about reprodcution. The earth only can support so many ppl and i believe i heard that we are around 2 billion ppl over populated. The US has declined thebrith rate buy liek 20% (if i recalll right) and teh other countries should be doing the same.

Old 08-19-2005, 08:15 PM
Administrator

in court he corrects the people and tells them how he really killed them
and how it went down
thats just sick u kno

Old 08-19-2005, 08:23 PM
4th Gear

as the great radio personality in houston said it "Give me a shot at him, I have a gun."

Old 08-19-2005, 09:30 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Patrick

while i am in favor of the death penalty for certain situations, i don't agree giving him the death penalty is right for this ****'s case....i think he should get exactly what he did to other people...giving him the death penalty while it would rid the world of scumbag like him, i think it's the easy way out for him. i want this **** to be tortured and get exactly what he deserves. i think he needs to suffer for a couple of years before he gets lucky enough to get the death penalty.

Quick Reply: BTK Killer