Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
Bush
66.67%
Kerry
33.33%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Bush vs. Kerry

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 09:28 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Bush vs. Kerry

I definitely have a preference, although I think neither is great. One is OK and one is awful IMO. I do my political debating over at politicalforum.com, so I won't get on my soapbox here. But I am voting for Kerry.

Old 08-17-2004, 05:05 AM
2nd Gear

Oh god, don't get me started!

Old 08-20-2004, 04:15 PM

Bush all the way !! this is my first year to vote, and it's going to him. Iam in support of his moral values, and im glad he finished what his dad started. (gulf war)

Old 09-05-2004, 11:30 PM

Ugh.... Its so bad to talk about politics.

Bush is a moron... its plain and simple, I dont want a moron deciding whats right and whats wrong when doesnt even know himself.

The thing is... we didnt NEED to go to war... you go to war when you absolutly have to, not when you want to. It is all about finishing what his Dad started which is the wrong way to go about it. Im voting for Kerry, I dunno if he is any better but anything is better than Bush. I have a feeling that he will get 4 more years... I just have a sick feeling that it will happen and I will loose faith in the voting process and government. I love my country but I dont love how its being run.

Like I said, Its bad to talk about politics...

Old 09-06-2004, 03:36 AM
4th Gear

"Bush is a moron... its plain and simple, I dont want a moron deciding whats right and whats wrong when doesnt even know himself."

Doesn't sound like the only one too me...

Dude, listen to yourself

Old 09-06-2004, 06:55 AM
1st Gear

first of all, read your facts before stating an opinion, people that listen to other people blab about nonsense thats not true shouldnt talk..... for instance, Farenhiet 911 was a BS movie, stretched truth, or blaintenly lieng..... all i know is Kerry wants to raise taxes....i DO NOT want to pay more taxes then im already paying THANK YOU. READ SOURCES PLEASE.....

Old 09-12-2004, 04:08 PM
1st Gear

kerry is a lil je*k O*f im all for bush

Old 09-16-2004, 01:19 PM

Lying to and manipulating the American people is a very good moral value.
It is a shame the system is only for the rich and and the rogues.

Old 09-16-2004, 07:01 PM
2nd Gear

In reply to those of you out there who think that this election is about "the lesser of two evils", and you think that there is not much difference between the two main candidates.....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE research the partys, their stands on the issues, and the candidates themselves. Decide what the two or three most important issues are to you, and find out each candidates' position on those issues. This election is more critical than most people are acknowledging (particularly the press).

VOTE! - But be an informed voter.

REMEMBER - IF YOU'RE NOT A PART OF THE SOLUTION, YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Old 09-18-2004, 04:24 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: mashoud

Lying to and manipulating the American people is a very good moral value.
It is a shame the system is only for the rich and and the rogues.
You must be kidding me. Why would Bush deliberatly lie and manipulate the american people? What would he have to gain by doing that? Why would he send our troops (including myself) into battle if he didn't believe it was for a just cause? His intelligence was faulty, i'll give you that. But I don't believe for a minute he lied to us.

Quick Reply: Bush vs. Kerry