Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Daddy's Rich Boys

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 02:22 AM
2nd Gear
Default Daddy's Rich Boys

So it really pisses me off when guys roll up to a group of us gear heads in they're brand new 3.2 A3 and want to run my cousin's stage III 2001.5 S4 thinking its an older 1.8T (Debadged). Heres how it went:

I was introducing my cousin to some buddies at a 7-11 tonight and we were just standing around chillin before the street races (Usually just go to make fun off the ricers because no one usually tries to race us) when 2 guys and one of their girl friends roll up to the group of cars and asks to run the "A4". We see its an 3.2 A3 and he starts telling us how it has the S-Line package and how fast it is, its also fully loaded (navand such),so theres no way an 18 year old could afford it so daddy must really trust his little boy. So we started going along with the "A4" idea and said we probably couldn't keep up with the A3 because our car is only chipped but said we'd have a go just for fun.

We hit some back streets and asked him to take it easy on us before we start. I'm sure everyone knows the out come, pretty much made him look like he was standing still. Best part about it was hearing the girlfriend say "holly s**t thats a hot car, why didnt you beat it though?" They left with their tails between their legs when we told em its was an S4.

Don't get me wrong A3's are awsome but really dumb when high schoolers come up in daddy's present thinking its the fastest thing on the road. Thought I would share my nightly entertainment

Old 06-23-2007, 03:18 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Daddy's Rich Boys

Thats freakin funny, thats the thing though a bunch of kids now in days think that if thier car is quick and it can do 100 its unbeatable... lol..... WRONG. thats funny. man i dont even think my car is fast( well duh its stock but you know what i mean) i thinks its.,ok quick but its funny when people think they got the fastest thing on da block and they dont.. now my bro's 9 sec trans am,, thats fast
nice kill

Old 06-23-2007, 02:30 PM
4th Gear

nice kill man, two things i cant stand ricers and cocky airheads. they almost go hand in hand.

Old 06-23-2007, 02:57 PM
1st Gear

Nice kill man..i know the feeling with the teenagers just driving daddy's car..even though im only 19 i bought my A4(even if it was from my grandpa) atleast i earned the money

Old 06-23-2007, 03:24 PM
4th Gear

I know this is kinda hard to do, but next time offer them to stay and maybe the will get the Idea that its not about that. Try and make friend with them and teach them how to own an audi.

Old 06-23-2007, 03:43 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: flyboy

I know this is kinda hard to do, but next time offer them to stay and maybe the will get the Idea that its not about that. Try and make friend with them and teach them how to own an audi.
Words of wisdom from flyboy! Actually that is good advice, plus then you dont run the risk of effin up the S during a silly street race.

Old 06-23-2007, 08:52 PM
4th Gear

haha you should have talked them into a cash wager...Making friends ain't a bad idea either.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:55 PM
2nd Gear

One of the best parts about it is they tried blaming it on the altitude since we were at 5500 ft until we told them it would affect everyone's car. I guess when you're driving at 120 (so they said) is instant supercar status.

In the end they would've had a better chance against my buddies 13.2 second Duramax Diesel GMC 2500 Sierra... but not a big one. But hey, it was kinda cool seeing an A3 driving around

Old 06-27-2007, 10:17 AM
2nd Gear

Thats mint.... things liek that dont happen too often around here any more because of the multiple stg3 s4's in the area. most people just avoid the S4's all together. Its kinda nice actualy and im thinking of going with the 2.8 badges so i get even LESS attention.

Old 06-27-2007, 12:09 PM

ORIGINAL: TKneedsS4

Thats mint.... things liek that dont happen too often around here any more because of the multiple stg3 s4's in the area. most people just avoid the S4's all together. Its kinda nice actualy and im thinking of going with the 2.8 badges so i get even LESS attention.
If you want, I have a set of 2.8 and 1.8T badges that I'm not using

Quick Reply: Daddy's Rich Boys