Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

detox products....need some suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 08:27 PM
Default RE: detox products....need some suggestions

condom revolution sells detox stuff. I dont know if u have one up by u. And try and drink lots of cranberry juice. I have a friend that detoxed w/ cranberry juice in like 5 days. U just drink a ton u and pee alot. so... best of luck. Also there is a powder taht u put in teh pee to detox it. My chem teacher worked for a comp. and had to test it and she said it worked.

Old 07-29-2005, 09:16 PM
1st Gear

you can also just flood your system with a **** load of water...like gallons...one of my friends did this and he passed, he had smoked a few days before

if the test is first thing in the morning, make sure you go before you take the test cuz the first one in the morning has everything that came out of your system over the night...

Old 07-29-2005, 10:57 PM
5th Gear

yea, i've got a gallon of cranberry juice i've been workin on, i need everything i can get. drinking a lot of water dillutes the results so they come back 'inconclusive', which is what i did last time. technically, it's not failing, so i still got the job. but for this test, i really want to come back clean, cause i don't want this new boss to know i'm a big fat pothead.

pops, i've said it before, and i'll say it again...you da MAN!

Old 07-29-2005, 11:15 PM

do u know how u are taking it. MY job did it oral and my school did it thru urine. Supposedly my school has horrible test and they only work if u have smoked within a couple of days. I dont know. So... I would type in "ways to detox" and "detox product reviews" to see what u can get. When r u taking the test?

Old 07-29-2005, 11:20 PM
5th Gear

i was going to take it tomorrow, but i talked to my boss and he said if i wanted to wait a couple days that's fine, so i'll probably take it monday. it's a urine test, but it's not a cheapo one. i have to go down to a clinic so i'm pretty sure it's a legit test, not like a DIY home test or anything like that.

Old 07-29-2005, 11:29 PM

oo yea the lab ones are usually pretty good. At school they have what i asumme u mena by DIY b/c they just put a little piece in there and wait a couple of min. THe one i took to get my job was done at the store nad then sent of but it was just a oral swab and we have a ton of pot heads at work including a dealer.

Old 07-30-2005, 12:00 AM
1st Gear

Hey bent if you stop into Miami, let me know. I'll probably be in college at Orlando but I could always go down for the weekend.

Old 07-30-2005, 12:20 AM
5th Gear

why are you getting test -- i've never been!

Old 07-30-2005, 12:34 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

why are you getting test -- i've never been!
new job. every time i've been tested, all my bosses have told me the same thing..."if you need some time before you take the test, go ahead and wait until you know you can pass"..which basically means, 'i could care less if you smoke weed, but insurance is cheaper if our provider thinks our employees are clean.' if i wasn't desperate to start work right away i'd wait until i could get the drink from pops, but i gotta start getting a damn paycheck again (i got laid off last week because business was slow, and i've got a lot of expenses coming up pretty soon)

Old 07-30-2005, 12:45 AM

haha im in teh same boat except i have a crappy job and im looking for a new one. In a couple weeks i will have to pay teh union.

Quick Reply: detox products....need some suggestions