Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Drove an R8 last night!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 09:20 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Drove an R8 last night!

He might as well say "I virtually stole someone's car because I'll never be able to afford it"

It's ******** like that who give valet guys a bad name. If all he did was park the car in an off-site lot, he should have said that without implying he dicked around in it without the guys permission or knowledge.

Old 07-06-2008, 12:09 AM
3rd Gear

What a wet blanket.

Old 07-06-2008, 12:35 AM
5th Gear

Agreed, driving somebody elses car without their permission is obviously not cool. Neither is the anti-gay language, though... It reads like racism.

Old 07-06-2008, 01:53 AM
2nd Gear

eyy calm the fu(k down where in this whole post did this guy said he mashed it he just said its an amazing ride cut the guy some slack to me it sounds like he just apreciated the ride

Old 07-06-2008, 01:58 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: CLX

He might as well say "I virtually stole someone's car because I'll never be able to afford it"

It's ******** like that who give valet guys a bad name. If all he did was park the car in an off-site lot, he should have said that without implying he dicked around in it without the guys permission or knowledge.
First of all you have no idea where I work or what kind of people I valet for so STFU, second of all I know the guy and he's actually really chill and a multi millionaire so he could care less about his R8 cause he has 6 other cars in his garage, third of all the lot WAS an off site lot around the corner because the restaurant lost its rights to the lot next door, and lastly please don't tell me that I will never afford an R8 because you don't even know who the F***K I am..

oh and dont call me a ******, your the one driving around a red miata......

Old 07-06-2008, 05:18 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: noboost12banger

ORIGINAL: CLX

...oh and dont call me a ******, your the one driving around a red miata......
hahahaha! My ***** hurt I'm laughing so hard. I would have drove the crap out of it if given the chance, and I don't care what anyone in here thinks of it. No extra miles/no extra dings/no extra scratches upon return/the guy didn't sit and smoke a cigar in it and stink it up to hell. the car was returned in the same shape it was given. WHO GIVES A FLYING SQUIRRELL SHIZZLE!!!

the guy drove an R8, said it was cool, explained how he got to drive it. Two thumbs up! next time get a Zero to sixty for us. blah!

Old 07-06-2008, 05:22 AM
3rd Gear

i think anyone who posts a negative comment is actually just jealous that he got to get behind the wheel of an R8... something most of us will never get to do

i'm happy for you that you got to experience that man! I'm sure that alone made that the best night of work you have ever attended

Old 07-06-2008, 06:31 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: ssbaudi

i think anyone who posts a negative comment is actually just jealous that he got to get behind the wheel of an R8... something most of us will never get to do

i'm happy for you that you got to experience that man! I'm sure that alone made that the best night of work you have ever attended
finally, someone else with some sense. Thanks for not being a poser. Every single negative poster in here would take advantage of that situation at least to the slightest degree and I refuse to hear different until you've been in the same position.

Old 07-06-2008, 09:10 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: V850R

Totally. I'm not saying I would have strayed from the course to the designated lot, but I probably would have been naked by the time I got there. I saw an R8 at the dealership a few days ago and my bra unsnapped on its own.

Old 07-06-2008, 10:25 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

You guys are all *********. I've driven an R8, but I didn't need to come here and be all like 'omg I drove an R8 and it was pure sex because I'll never get any on my own' Second, I've been in and R8, RS4 and GT3 doing hot laps at Lime Rock Park, which is far better than tooling around city streets in any car. Third, my red 1900lb Miata puts down 178hp (169tq) at the wheels thanks to my cams, supercharger, and tuning, so your *****-assed 12v that drives like a 1988 Lincoln Towncar can suck it.

Quick Reply: Drove an R8 last night!