Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Drunk Stories

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 03:36 PM
Site Moderator
Default Drunk Stories

I feel like telling a story. Feel free to throw yours in the mix.

I'm in the Air Force and we returning from a deployment through Spain. The first stop we made was to get a cooler, ice and a couple racks or beer before we headed to our hotel. Once we got to the hotel, we quickly changed into normal clothes and headed to the pool with our cooler. After a little while we decided to go to the beach, since it was only a couple blocks away.

We rented a jet ski and apparently got bored with how large the ocean is. So we decided to carry it back to the hotel. Those things are light with 4 drunk guys carrying it and 2 extra cheering them on. Since the ocean was no challenge, we figured the regular pool would be too large and went for the lap pool. That's right. The one that's barely wide enough for you fit and about 100 feet long. According to video footage (since no one in my crew could remember), we would hit it full throttle from one end to another, pull an Austin Powers and full throttle to the other end. This lasted for 30 min before the hotel had enough, called the cops, and the cops got enough people to restrain 6 drunk americans returning from the sandbox (keep in mind the average Spaniard might weigh 160 lbs).

So, after a night in the drunk tank and paying some fines and the jet ski, they let us out just in time to check out of our hotel and make the flight home.

Old 09-19-2006, 04:44 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Drunk Stories

lol thats funny **** man, I dont think i have any that can top that

Old 09-19-2006, 04:58 PM
Site Moderator

mine involved las vegas, a drink called the volcano at a club called rum jungle and waking up not knowing where i was w/o clothes.. I dont really want to relive it []

Old 09-19-2006, 05:17 PM
18T
4th Gear

haha funny ****.

Old 09-19-2006, 05:26 PM
4th Gear

I see that there is a coup going on in Thailand right now, so it reminded me of this one -

One 4th of July, me and some buddies that worked in Bangkok all went out for some beers at the restaurant in a park close to the embassy row section of town. We drank the place completely out of beer and had officially become the ugly Americans. Having decided that we were too loud for the Thai public we decided to hit some US soil where people would understand us, so we head to the US embassy party that they hold every 4th. The marines at the gate were highly uncooperative for some reason. It may have been the stream of "f*cks!" coming out of my buddy's mouth. We showed them our passports and said we were there for the fireworks. They told us that things were already wrapped up and we missed it - and it was 2pm. I also remember hearing "You guys already have enough party going." We had a brief discussion amongst ourselves about rushing the Marines, but they were armed, so we decided not to cause an incident.

So keep that in mind - If you get too loaded in a foreign country, you may be denied entry to embassy grounds. So don't get lit on coup day.