Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 03:14 PM
6th Gear
Default RE: eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

can i be da gal that prances across the ring holding the sign that indicates the next round???
ya know....like her:

like her, no

but like her, yes

Old 10-18-2007, 03:21 PM
4th Gear

'bout time the contender shows... and you got a thang for asian chicks, mate??

Old 10-18-2007, 03:25 PM
6th Gear

sure, whatever, I just don't think the first one was hot, IMO. So I show up but Jazz is missing?

Old 10-18-2007, 03:28 PM
Administrator

She's a hawtie!

Old 10-18-2007, 03:33 PM
6th Gear

which one? Mine or S4's?

Hey this is to kind and warm hearted.

Michigan can't even beet a double A school how are they gonna even have a chance versus the #1 team in the nation?

Old 10-18-2007, 03:43 PM

ok michiganPSU will get theirs in the bowl... and ohio you just wait until this next weekend and see how bad we make the number one team cry and if their are any Notre dame fans out their Charlie Weis is a fat DUCK since we are making this a football thing...

Old 10-18-2007, 03:48 PM
6th Gear

Well this is an everything thing, but jazz and I started it it so we could have some fun with OSU and that school up north.

I don't think PSU will be a huge threat I think we'll do fine. I do think they will be the biggest challenge that we'll have to that date.

Old 10-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Senior Administrator

Sorry, I got stuck in a meeting...

I think we'll do JUST fine against any place that has laws like THESE:
Dumb Ohio Laws[*]In Ohio, if you ignore an orator on Decoration day to such an extent as to publicly play croquet or pitch horseshoes within one mile of the speaker's stand, you can be fined $25.00. (fortunately, I have developed a device that launches horseshoes more than a mile, at orator's stands)[*]Women are prohibited from wearing patent leather shoes in public. (this is just RETARDED)[*]It is illegal to fish for whales on Sunday. (onna counta ALL the whales in Ohio are actually housewives)[*]It is illegal to get a fish drunk. (ESPECIALLY if it's a WHALE {whales AREN'T fish, BTW})[*]The Ohio driver's education manual states that you must honk the horn whenever you pass another car. (violators are required to STAY in Ohio for another year)[*]Participating or conducting a duel is prohibited. (violatore will be SHOT, at 10-paces)[*]Breast feeding is not allowed in public. (which is why I only feed breasts in private, when in OH)[*]It is illegal for more than five women to live in a house. (this protects Buckeyes from all those wild & crazy Mormons)[*]It is illegal to mistreat anything of great importance. (fortunately, in Ohio, NOTHING qualifies as being of "great" importance)[*]Owners of tigers must notify authorities within one hour if the tiger escapes. (unless said tiger has already eaten them, I guess)[*]No one may be arrested on Sunday or on the Fourth of July. (THIS is actually helpful to know. HEY EVERYBODY, DRINK-FEST @ CAB509's EVERY SUNDAY!!!)
Bay Village [*]It is illegal to walk a cow down Lake Road.
Bexley [*]Ordinance number 223, of 09/09/19 prohibits the installation and usage of slot machines in outhouses.
Clinton County [*]Any person who leans against a public building will be subject to fines.
Cleveland [*]It's illegal to catch mice without a hunting license![*]Women are forbidden from wearing patent leather shoes, lest men see reflections of their underwear.
Columbus [*]It is illegal for stores to sell corn flakes on Sunday.
Fairview Park [*]It's against the law to honk your horn "excessively". A grandmother was fined for honking her horn twice at her neighbor.[*]Items left on a tree lawn become city property. A young man was fined for removing an item from a tree lawn even though he had the owner's permission.
Ironton [*]Cross-dressing is against the law.
Lima [*]Any map that does not have Lima clearly stated on the map cannot be sold.
Lowell [*]It is unlawful to run a horse over five miles per hour.
Marion [*]You cannot eat a doughnut and walk backwards on a city street.
North Canton [*]It is against the law to roller skate without notifying the police.
McDonald [*]Your goose may not paraded down Main Street.
Oxford [*]It's illegal for a woman to strip off her clothing while standing in front of a man's picture.
Paulding [*]A policeman may bite a dog to quiet him.
Toledo [*]Throwing a snake at anyone is illegal.
Strongsville [*]Catch 22 is banned.
Youngstown [*]Riding on the roof of a taxi cab is not allowed.[*]You may not run out of gas.

Old 10-18-2007, 03:55 PM

Here is the signthat all those sign girls are saying to all of you out there because I already have them!

Old 10-18-2007, 03:55 PM
Senior Administrator

MORE stoopitity from OH:
You Know You’re from Ohio When...
[ul][*]You've never met any celebrities.[*]Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.[*]"Vacation" means driving through Hocking Hills or going to King's Island. [*]You've seen all the biggest bands ten years after they were popular.[*]You measure distance in minutes.[*]Down south to you means Kentucky.[*]You know several people who have hit a deer.[*]Your school classes were canceled because of cold.[*]Your school classes were canceled because of heat.[*]You've ridden the school bus for an hour each way.[*]You've ever had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.[*]You think ethanol makes your truck "run a lot better."[*]You know what's knee-high by the Fourth of July.[*]Stores don't have bags; they have sacks.[*]You see people wear bib overalls at funerals.[*]You see a car running in the parking lot at the store with no one in it no matter what time of the year.[*]You end your sentences with an unnecessary preposition. Example:"Where's my coat at?" or "If you go to the mall I wanna go with."[*]All the festivals across the state are named after a fruit, vegetable, or grain.[*]You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked.[*]You think of the major four food groups as beef, pork, beer, and Jell-O salad with marshmallows.[*]You carry jumper cables in your car.[*]You know what "cow tipping" or "Possum Kicking" is.[*]You only own 3 spices: salt, pepper, and ketchup.[*]You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.[*]Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow. [*]You think everyone from a bigger city has an accent.[*]You think sexy lingerie is tube socks and a flannel nightie.[*]The local paper covers national and international headlines on one page but requires 6 pages for sports.[*]You think that deer season is a national holiday.[*]You know which leaves make good toilet paper.[*]You find -20 degrees F "a little chilly".[*]You know all 4 seasons: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Construction.[*]You know what a real buckeye is, and have a recipe for candy ones.[*]You know if another Ohioian is from southern, middle or northern Ohio as soon as they open their mouth.[*]You can spell words like Cuyahoga and Tuscarawas.[*]You know that Serpent Mound was not made by snakes. [/ul]

Quick Reply: eFIGHTS!!! (bring 'em HERE!)