Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 03:38 PM
4th Gear

Hahaha, good **** cab.

Old 08-23-2008, 04:05 PM
3rd Gear

Damn, I'm gonna get a tie out that none of you could pull off. That's right, I'm bringing PAISLEY back.

Old 08-23-2008, 04:17 PM
5th Gear

DO IT!!!

And outpimp Cab in the process!

That might be a tall order though, holy crap, thats a lot of girls for one guy.

I have suspenders, but they're wide fireman looking suspenders (red). I dress all crazy like when I ski in the winter. Whenever I can, I ski in shorts (mainly because I dont like either bunching pants up in a skiboot, or hiking them up above the boot). If its too cold, I use my suspenders to hold up my ski pants.

Local celeb of sorts in either fashion. Only guy in shorts gets recognized in the lodge for the crazy **** he's doing, and what he's wearing, while on the hill.

I'm also known in some parts of North Carolina as 'that guy who plays paintball shirtless' aka, that guy who got in that one on one until he was out of paint, and wore 27 welts (waist up) instead of a shirt.

Old 08-23-2008, 04:20 PM
3rd Gear

I dont' need to outpimp him w/ #s of underaged girls, I'm a married man. An I don't fit in my boy scout uniform anymore either, lol.

Old 08-23-2008, 04:45 PM
6th Gear

Originally Posted by achTTung

I dress all crazy like when I ski in the winter. Whenever I can, I ski in shorts (mainly because I dont like either bunching pants up in a skiboot, or hiking them up above the boot). .

there are these inventions called ski pants, sure they are a bit expensive but they sit over the boot like they are supposed to, you look much more dope hat way

and the Scout Uniform was at my Eagle COH so I'll proudly show that picture to everyone.

Old 08-23-2008, 05:01 PM
1st Gear

You wouldn't believe the amount of people skiing in shorts this winter at Killington. I guess it's better than those people in jeans and a sweatshirt...

Old 08-23-2008, 05:06 PM
6th Gear

Originally Posted by thebige
You wouldn't believe the amount of people skiing in shorts this winter at Killington. I guess it's better than those people in jeans and a sweatshirt...

God I love Ohio people, I've seen so many jeans, sweatshirts, and even a track suit (like a suede one that the G's would wear), also I see a lot of cameo on the hills (not the kind that you buy in ski clothing form but legit hunting cameo with the orange reflectors and everything) It drives me crazy sometimes

Old 08-23-2008, 11:23 PM
3rd Gear

Here it is, on the way to the wedding reception. I can pull off this tie though.

Old 08-24-2008, 09:13 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Originally Posted by CAB509
wow all of you make me look fat, 6'3" at 175, I want to get down to 165 or so and then build up some muscle back to 175 or so, but I'm not that motivated right now to do that for some reason.

I don't dress up much but when I do I look like Dapper Dan baby.

here is what I usually call dressed up

but every so often I rock the Tux

But no matter how I dress, I'm always pimpin' it hard
ooooooooooooooolala! nice tux pic. and you know what they say about a "naughty" boy scout!!

that pimp pic looks like you're a prepubescent 12!

amze...your turn.

Old 08-24-2008, 02:13 PM
4th Gear

I need to take a new one, all i got is me dressed up with hair and not my sexy *** buzz cut.

I'll get one up soon.

Quick Reply: Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.