Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F*** ALLSTATE

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 03:25 PM
4th Gear
Default F*** ALLSTATE

I hate alstate, their a bunch of stupid ignorant B******. I just called my claim person and after she was out of town for 2 weeks trying to find out whats gonna happen to my car. i finally get the ***** today just to have her tell me that im at fault because i had a stop sign even though i was on the other side of the F***ing street when the D-bag came swerving into me at 50 F****ing mph. then she tells me that once the papers come in from the other company allstate is gonna pay them and my insurance will go up. SO F*** allstate and F*** Oswego PD for people POS in taking accident reports. And really they always favor for white people. No one change my mind on this. First accident with some stupid little B**** dosent even listen to me and then puts accident down as property damage. this accident tire marks show he leaves the road still my fault because of some F***ing stop sign. God help me if i get a mdical license in Illinois because i just know some B>S will happen. Thanks for listening to my ranting and sorry for so many swear words in one post but i am really pissed in need of a ciggerette. By the way anyone want parts off a 96 A4 2.8qm.

Old 09-11-2006, 03:37 PM
Default RE: F*** ALLSTATE

Vent it out man.. vent it out. I hate heerin sht like that. People are just messed up. Is there ANY way to fight it. If you have pics cant you do something about it? idk... sorry to hear of your troubles man.

Old 09-11-2006, 03:38 PM

bad day then but never mind just insure the car ( or your next one ) with another company and don't tell them if your quick enough to get another car before the papers go through the system

Old 09-11-2006, 03:39 PM
Senior Administrator

Dont hold back, Man, tell us how you REALLY feel...

hey, BAD things happen to GOOD people, too. As you now know. Sometimes all you can do is get back up, dust yourself off, and jump back into the fray!

As far as teh racism, same advide. You can't change people. The best you can do is to not be racist, yourself. The worst is to become just like those who do you injustice.

Keep your head up. Allah will provide!

Old 09-11-2006, 04:15 PM
2nd Gear

LOL you were in an accident even if you were not at fault your ins. would go up.

I think you need a couple of long courses in anger management.

For such a young guy you are awefully angery. live with it, **** hits everyone. everyone gets in the ****, everyone is at the bottom of the hill when **** starts rolling down. That is life bucko. Pick up your dignity and roll with it.

I've had my share of the **** in my life, my wife also. Stop the sob stories and change who you are. You can't change others, you can however change yourself. Change how you react, how you respond, and how you lead by example.

When all else fails. Go join the fvcking Marines. Finish basic. and go find the fvckers with about ten buddy marines after you get out... Because when **** hits the fan, the sound it makes is "marine"

Old 09-11-2006, 04:19 PM

when the **** hits the fan just speed the fan up so it goes over your head, dont worry about it so much we all get a taste of it one day

Old 09-11-2006, 05:38 PM
4th Gear

Well, I think we all knew that this would end badly. Was that ever even in doubt? I predict a few more twist and turns in the story before it's all over.

Old 09-11-2006, 06:30 PM
4th Gear

Well im never gonna insure myself with allstate. but my cars now on ebay up for parts or fixer upper. what ever i get from that and from the bmw im selling ill see if i can get another decent a4 or settle for a either 80/90 or 200 quattro sport. Sometimes when i walk into my garage i keep hoping my car would sprout little legs stand and haha just f***in with ya.

Old 09-11-2006, 06:33 PM

Audi 90 5 cylinder a classic and collectors car

Old 09-12-2006, 01:51 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6

when the **** hits the fan just speed the fan up so it goes over your head, dont worry about it so much we all get a taste of it one day
haha avant has now become a philosophizer

Quick Reply: F*** ALLSTATE