Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Favorite Christmas Movie and Song

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005, 02:54 AM
4th Gear
Default Favorite Christmas Movie and Song

okay guess, ive seen alot of christmas movies and songs, im asking you guys.....what are your favorites? Mine is the second adam sandler jewish christmas song, and for movies def Christmas vacation....Merry Christmas guys, be safe

Old 12-25-2005, 03:32 AM
Default RE: Favorite Christmas Movie and Song

Oh def national lampoons christmas vacation. Chevy Chase is too funny in that one. As for the song... i dont know, never really had a fav song. That could be that I'm jewish, gotta be the Adam Sandler Hanukah song if anything.

Old 12-25-2005, 03:40 AM
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: FezA4

Oh def national lampoons christmas vacation. Chevy Chase is too funny in that one. As for the song... i dont know, never really had a fav song. That could be that I'm jewish, gotta be the Adam Sandler Hanukah song if anything.
haha omg family movie every year we just finished wathcing that not 20 minutes ago it is my all time favorite movie and i can quote the intire thing

Old 12-25-2005, 03:53 AM

My fam is obsessed with any national lampoons involving Chevy Chase. Vegas vaca, Wallyworld, Christmas... all of them. My family yearly movie is Stripes with Bill Murray, not very holiday based... but funny all the same. We could get together and write every line from every scene.... sorta scary.

Old 12-25-2005, 05:10 AM
3rd Gear

My favorite Christmas movie would have to be a toss up between Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story just because it's a classic. It's pretty damn funny too. Not sure about my favorite song...

Old 12-25-2005, 06:35 AM
2nd Gear

BOOM-Chaka-laka to you.
Christmas Vacation is definately a winner, but I'm a sucker for something that gets me all choked up- the ending of Home Alone 2, Lost in New york.
Song? - Being from Calif - I'll take little St. Nick by the Beach Boys, and "Please come home for Christmas' - Don Henley

Old 12-27-2005, 12:01 PM
Administrator

my favorite movie is a christmas story, and my favorite christmas song, this year at least, is the ghost of christmas by the trans siberian orchestra.

Old 12-27-2005, 01:01 PM
3rd Gear

Every year I get older, A Christmas Story gets even better. I catch something new every time I watch it.

Old 12-27-2005, 01:11 PM

Definitly would be Flinstones Christmas Carol I have loved it ever since I was a little Kid! Favorite song would be Rockin Around The Christmas Tree B/c It's A Classic!!!

Old 12-27-2005, 01:13 PM

not an official Christmas movie...
but Monty Python's "Life of Brian" is christian/jesus oriented....

...and nothing is funnier than making fun of christianity

Quick Reply: Favorite Christmas Movie and Song