Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

finally AF Decal.. w/ pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 02:33 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: finally AF Decal.. w/ pics

its there for an asthectic view, if i add more black the the image of the flag and A will be heavy towards the black side... it feels pretty centered right now

Old 11-30-2006, 02:37 AM
4th Gear

I like these a bit better than the old ones

Old 12-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Senior Administrator

OK, not to move anybody out of teh picture, or steal anythunder, or anything like that, but, go here: http://www.zazzle.com/AWDaholic and tell me what you think... Either comments AT the website, or PM me back here.

I've got a query in to teh site about the possibility of transparent bumper-stickers, which will give me some much needed latitude (if it's a go you'll see what I mean), but, I can create the image with ANY background color you may happen to desire, so tell me what, if any, colors you'd want to see it in. Actually, it'd be better if you showed me, and I'll try to match it a closely as I can and make it available... JUST FOR YOU. No, really, I can do that! For teh shirts, the cheapies are only available in limited colors, and NO Black, but I've requested that Black be made an available option. If/when it's available, I'll make it available, DUH!

FTR (for those of you who are curious about such things), I'm curently having ALL profits held, until I can work out the details of "who-gets-what" with AF. So, fel free to order, if you're so inclined, without fear of padding MY pockets. At a min I'm splitting with Lazer Viking, and it'd be a pretty good bet that teh Forums'll get a cut, too...

P.S. Thanks to Lazer Viking for granting me permission to use HIS image and for makeing teh suggested mods to the image to give us what you see on teh website.

Click on teh "view all products" link, to see more madness from teh Mind of Jazz, the AWDaholic[8D]

Old 12-02-2006, 01:07 AM

FWIW, I like the original version with the red behind the A, but the A definitely needs to be smaller. That will look a little classier on most cars and good on my tinted 1/4 glass.

Cheers!

Old 12-02-2006, 01:11 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Chef

FWIW, I like the original version with the red behind the A, but the A definitely needs to be smaller. That will look a little classier on most cars and good on my tinted 1/4 glass.

Cheers!
Agreed! I Like the Idea of a window clingy in stead of a sticker, i dont want the sticker messing up my tints. But where i can i sign up to get one, deff put my down for one.

Old 12-02-2006, 01:43 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: xAUDIx

ORIGINAL: Chef

Cheers!
Agreed! I Like the Idea of a window clingy in stead of a sticker, i dont want the sticker messing up my tints. But where i can i sign up to get one, deff put my down for one.
NP. We can do up a couple of competing versions. If they have the ability to do transparencies it'd basically be a transparent bumper-sticker. You'd apply it to the outside of your window, so you tint'd be safe. A window clingy'd be applied from the inside, TO your window tint, or between your tint and teh glass...

If you're interested in obtaining the "beta" version, you can order it directly from the website... Simply click on the item, which brings up a bigger pic of the item/image; then, to the right of the image, select how many you want, then click the "add to cart" button and proceed as I'm sure you have on dozens of other purchases made on the web...

Old 12-02-2006, 01:47 AM
1st Gear

Im sorry, "beta version"?

Old 12-02-2006, 02:52 AM
Senior Administrator

Well, I realize that w're tryuing to achieve a sort of concensus of what "we" want the AudiForums.com sticker to look like, right? But, I hadda start SOMEWHERE, dint I? So, those of you NOT needing written instructions can prolly notice the comments part, where YOU get to voice YOUR desires for how a particular item SHOULD look... Those of you NEEDING written instructions should re-read the last sentence, again.

SO, "we" get to make it look like "we" want it to look. You b1tch, whine, and complain, and I modify until it works. Along the way, if "we" happen to run acrss something YOU like, YOU can purchase it; or, wait until we have a finalized version.

beta... Gettit?