Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Food I miss...

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 03:06 PM
Default The Food I miss...

PandaXpress, this thread was inspired by you.

Here in Montana we don't have all the amenities of back home in the good ol' DUB state (thats Washington)

1: I really ******* miss Panda Express - 2Entree Plate with Chow Mein and Orange Chicken for both Entrees

2: I would KILL for A Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger (yes, there are no J in tha B's here)

3: Was a small town restaraunt, best Italian EVER - Christiano's - Pizza (real Italian) and Chicken Fettucini Alfredo

4: LaHacienda or Paraiso - Best Mexican food in the world. I've been to every mexican restaraunt in this town, and quite frankly they all suck compared to back there.

5: Sunny Teriyaki - Best Teriyaki you'll ever eat, and there is 1, yes ONE, Teriyaki Joint here, and it sucks ***

6: And for Romancing the Ladies - Anthony's on the Waterfront, goddamn that was good food, a little spendy, but worth every penny. And they have a kick *** bar!

7: Taco Del Mar - I want a Super Mo'****** Burrito right now

I think that about rounds it out for now. If anyone would like to rob a pizza guy of his hot-pack bag thing, and send any of the previously mentioned food to me (probably the ultimate cheeseburger,taco del mar,or panda express), feel free to do so. PM me and I'll let you know my addy, Thanks.

Old 12-22-2006, 03:16 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: The Food I miss...

they closed the panda express near me. but it wouldnt be a problem getting one of thoses bags..

Old 12-22-2006, 03:17 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

don't you have a lot of buffalo burgers there?
aren't those yummy?

Old 12-22-2006, 03:18 PM
3rd Gear

you know what i miss.. turkey day at High School.. they use to cook a shiitt load of turkeys make real mash potatos cut up the turkey and layer in in the mash potatos with gravy.. i use to eat like 3 lunches..

Old 12-22-2006, 03:21 PM

well, we have a Buffalo Wild Wings, and Texas Roadhouse (Go figure, redneck state)... But those are about the only 2 restaraunts I actually enjoy the food at, and Buffalo is probably because I am usually half Jagged Watching football.

Old 12-22-2006, 03:21 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

oh the good ol days...in the cafeteria!

oh wow, that was my 800th post. such profound statements i make.

Old 12-22-2006, 03:23 PM

In H.S. I never really ate at school, we had open campus so I usually went and got high, got a couple Spicy McChickens (back when they weren't just McChickens... they were actually spicy) and then went to mty "Race Cars" class, that was probably the best class ever.

Edit: Congrats Kelly, glad you ushered in a new era talking about "the good ol' days"

Old 12-22-2006, 03:24 PM
3rd Gear

Buffalo Wild Wings, they just opend up a place near me.. Im more of a "Wings" or Quickes guy but those are found up here in the north east.. CT/MA im not a huge fan of texas road house only because i have been on a smoke house kick with the GF we have gone to over 45 bbq places all over includint VT, NH, CT,MA, VA, NC, SC... so the texas road house seams like Mcdonalds to me..

Old 12-22-2006, 03:54 PM

Too bad you guys aren't Chefs otherwise you could cook whatever you want!

Old 12-22-2006, 04:14 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: The Food I miss...