Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

frisky cop

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Tech Guru
Default RE: frisky cop

ORIGINAL: CLX

ORIGINAL: germantech

I think i just pissed my pants i was laughing so hard.
I guess the myth about black guys is not that true-the cop did not seem to be holding much
It's a myth for some of us
your a white guy....... lol

Old 11-06-2007, 02:58 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: turbo kraut

I guess the myth about black guys is not that true-the cop did not seem to be holding much
LMFAO

Old 11-06-2007, 03:30 PM
SoCal Crew Member

jcostello- are you related to rodney king
why is it that some people hate cops until its them in need, then they are the first person to call the cops for help.
a little respect for the men and women in blue!!!!

Old 11-06-2007, 04:02 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

lol...very funny!
still laughing.....

ORIGINAL: kolbs_91
Oh, and there's something wrong with you, Jazz. Seriously, seriously wrong...
Yes...and this is the same man who is Moderator of our audi community...to uphold the ethics of AF, to promote a safe and decent website for all readers and posters.
[sm=smiley36.gif]
DO AS I *SAY*, NOT AS I *DO*![8D]

ORIGINAL: jcostello

I hate pigs, 9-10 times they do nothing but harass and boss around people. They are the biggest organized gang in the world. They are worthless pieces of waste.
yes, they ARE the largest organized *gang* in teh world, and your TAXES pays their "extortion" money. of course, the next time you have a fender bender, or some punk does a hit&run on your ride, or throws a brick throo yer window, you COULD get one of teh local "community" organizations to do up a report, for you, and see if your insurance company accepts THAT, as option-A. or, option-B: Call the cops.

Same with when you need help during your next local disaster, weather emergency, etc. I'll bet droopy-drawers & his peeps'd be GLAD to help you evacuate before the next flood. Just be sure you carry everything you want to keep WITH you, because whatever YOu don't carry away THEY sure will...

Old 11-06-2007, 04:05 PM
4th Gear

CLX when did you change your name...funny comment btw

Old 11-06-2007, 04:14 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Had it changed this morning!

Old 11-07-2007, 03:57 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: hiwords

now if that was a young female cop,do u think he would have said that was his ***** that quick?
if she was fat he would have

Old 11-07-2007, 04:42 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: turbo kraut

This just made me cry from laughing, god this place is so entertaining sometimes.

Old 11-07-2007, 01:35 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

lol...very funny!
still laughing.....

ORIGINAL: kolbs_91
Oh, and there's something wrong with you, Jazz. Seriously, seriously wrong...
Yes...and this is the same man who is Moderator of our audi community...to uphold the ethics of AF, to promote a safe and decent website for all readers and posters.
[sm=smiley36.gif]
DO AS I *SAY*, NOT AS I *DO*![8D]

ORIGINAL: jcostello

I hate pigs, 9-10 times they do nothing but harass and boss around people. They are the biggest organized gang in the world. They are worthless pieces of waste.
yes, they ARE the largest organized *gang* in teh world, and your TAXES pays their "extortion" money. of course, the next time you have a fender bender, or some punk does a hit&run on your ride, or throws a brick throo yer window, you COULD get one of teh local "community" organizations to do up a report, for you, and see if your insurance company accepts THAT, as option-A. or, option-B: Call the cops.

Same with when you need help during your next local disaster, weather emergency, etc. I'll bet droopy-drawers & his peeps'd be GLAD to help you evacuate before the next flood. Just be sure you carry everything you want to keep WITH you, because whatever YOu don't carry away THEY sure will...

I just laughed so hard i spilled my drink. Thats one get out of jail free card for AWD.

Jcostello I look forward to meeting you ! Worthless pieces of waste.... I would love to know how you contribute to our society. The other week I performedCPR on a lady and brought her back. What did you do besides sit in your parents home and touch yourself?

Old 11-07-2007, 03:21 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Notahondaowner

Jcostello I look forward to meeting you ! Worthless pieces of waste.... I would love to know how you contribute to our society. The other week I performedCPR on a lady and brought her back. What did you do besides sit in your parents home and touch yourself?
Theoretically, our boys in Blue (or Grey, or Brown, or Green, what-have-you) are above such petty revenge sentiments... In REALITY, I'm GLAD I: am NOT JCostello, and: there is no way to trace me to where I RILLY am, through thi... Oh, WAIT!!! SNAP!!! It just occured to me, this thing I'm looking at is called a MONITOR, isn't it?!?!?! Who's monitoring ME?!?!? What does teh other end of this wire goto, anyway?!?!?