Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FTA

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 02:44 AM
Administrator
Default FTA

FTA.. i think that will be my new tattoo it stands for "**** The Army" those freaking bastards are really trying to pull one on me now....

Just got my orders today to go to AZ.. well I noticed that they said "PCS" which means permanent change of station.. after bringing this to there attention they politely told me it wasn't a mistake.

So basically with 1 day notice, according to them i have to... get out of my lease here... find an apartment down in AZ, come up with first, last, and deposit.. and move all of my belongings down there.. they will reimburse me for 9000 lbs of personal property but finding a place to live while im down there is all on me.. ohh and i have 1 day to do all this. I have to hit the road tomorrow.

This is all so I can go to a school that they are requiring for 6 months.

So you go to serve your country and this is what you get?? WTF??!!?!??

Ohh and since I dont have the cash flow for an apartment down there.. I will have no place to stay and be living in my car

How thoughtful

</rant>

Old 08-07-2007, 08:13 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: FTA

Damn Karl that blows ***. Well... let us know how the move goes and I hope you get everything straightened out and find housing in a timely manner.

Old 08-07-2007, 12:26 PM
4th Gear

THAT sucks!!! And you will love the Washington to AZ weather change. LOL Hope everything goes well!

Josh

Old 08-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

[:@]
boooo.

on the bright side - ur just a drive away from a SoCAl gtg [:-]