Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FUCK FINALS

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 09:10 PM
3rd Gear
Default **** FINALS

So i just got back form my physics final. **** THAT ****! out of 105 points the maximum i can get is 30. MY own ******* fault i guess. Im so ******* pissed this just made my grade eat ****. Now iv got chemistry to look forward to tomorrow. I need to ******* drop out. College is bullshit

Old 12-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Default RE: **** FINALS

I'm glad I don't have to deal with that anymore, although I'm thinking about going back to get my Master's.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Zombie Defense Force

what do you mean the max you can get is 30??? is that the score you got? whats your major? droping out would probably not be the smartest thing to do.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:21 PM

Sorry to hear your troubles man. I'm going through the same **** now. I've got my finals next week. Started the studyin process a couple days ago (some might say late). But I procrastinate through it the whole time... and if im not studying.... I'm only gunna play one more round of COD4 online.... only one more....[&:]

ORIGINAL: Jeff
what do you mean the max you can get is 30??? is that the score you got? whats your major? droping out would probably not be the smartest thing to do.
He only answered enough questions to get a 30....assuming there all correct..... been there.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:25 PM
3rd Gear

This final was just a disaster. I was expecting to ace it like i usually do on physics tests, but for some reason this one just got me. The whole thanksgiving break thing thing messed me up. And what i mean by that is there was 75 points worth of blank space on the test when i handed it in.

My major is Crop Science. College has been so frustrating this far, im not even going to elaborate.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:31 PM

Dude, most of us have been/ are there. And those who haven't are still in hs. College is no joke. Party and drink as kids may, I don't see how they do it. I don't party hardy anymore, just can't do it. AND had to limit the smoking of the pot to twice a week. WTF is that. I haven't smoked that much....little in 3 years. It's a slap to the face to anyone who underestimates it coming into it.
Just realize you did it wrong this turn around and don't do it again... really is that easy.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:40 PM
3rd Gear

Yeah i dont really drink or party at all. I havent gotten drunk in about 3 months since i got my MIP. The marijuana consumption can get a little out of control though haha. Couple weeks ago my grades in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Calculus were great. But as the semester has come to an end iv screwed off too much. Physics and Chemistry are definitly gonna drop because of my finals. I just get pissed off sometimes, so far it hasnt been very difficult i just feel like im wasting my time. Its all about getting certified...

Old 12-12-2007, 09:40 PM

I agree i had my history final on monday and i have my chem final friday(only part-time this semester) cant wait til nextsemester back to full time.

I hate college i would rather have a job i feel like its a huge waste of my time its costing money when i could be making it.[:@]

I am a chem major.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:42 PM
3rd Gear

My god how do you do that. I hate chemistry so much. I can bust out lab reports like its nothing, but that class is just too much.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:52 PM
4th Gear

dont drop out, ull regret it

Quick Reply: FUCK FINALS