Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Get Paid To Do Surveys Online???

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 01:20 AM
Default Get Paid To Do Surveys Online???

Anyone ever hear of this or happen to do it themselves??? I just found out about this website that you pay like 35 dollars down and for every survey you take they pay you likie 45$$. I know it sounds too good to be true for those of you that have never heard of it... but it sounded interesting so I thought I'd bring it up. Didn't feel like searching so if it's an old topic sorry for the bump.

Old 01-05-2006, 01:36 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Get Paid To Do Surveys Online???

Yeah, it's been discussed B4... Maybe someone'll dig up some of teh links that were posted way back then...

Old 01-05-2006, 05:11 PM
2nd Gear

sounds too good to be true to me.

Old 01-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Administrator

i have seen a few discussion about this on various forums lately..i work from home, so if it did work, it would be great...

Old 01-05-2006, 05:28 PM

Sounded realy interesting and wanted to know if anyone hasd done it. I thought it was too good to be true but i keep hearing good things. If I could get in on it and make some money from my dorm room bed that would be pretty pimp being that my funds are running into the empty region.

Old 01-05-2006, 05:33 PM
3rd Gear

Between doing these surveys and the free Ipod deals, we will all be rich! LOL.

It's BS.

Old 01-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: FezA4

Sounded realy interesting and wanted to know if anyone hasd done it. I thought it was too good to be true but i keep hearing good things. If I could get in on it and make some money from my dorm room bed that would be pretty pimp being that my funds are running into the empty region.
There's an email that circulates, periodically, that promises Bill Gates will give you $1000.00 for every person you fwd/send it to. Next time it hits my inbox I'll fwd it to you so we can BOTH be PAID!!!

I figure you'll have at least as gud a chance with it as the other thing.

Seriously, THEY make THEIR money from people who want to "buy-in" to their "plan/system." You hafta pay them, up front, right? If they're ONLY interested in helping YOU make $$$, why not allow you to pay with the profits you'll make using their "system/plan"? It's a scam, that's why. They prey on human nature. Don't even bother. You'd have a better chance with THIS PLAN where it's ALL ABOUT WINNING!!!

Old 01-05-2006, 05:55 PM

^^^^ ok, ok. haha. I know it sounded stupid as hell. But I've actually heard of people getting mad money off this ****, thas all.

AWDholic.... hey that would be great if you could forward met hat Bill Gates thing....

So maybe I wont be doing this thing after all. Another "too good to be true" situation. It's all good..... all this means is its time to get a real job again...

Old 01-08-2006, 04:18 AM

Not to rock the boat, but my little brother did some of these before and they did actually send him money. I was only like $5 here and $5 there, but regardless he probably made like $100 on these surveys. I kid you not everyone, if it wasn't my little borther bragging about it so much I wouldn't have believed it.

My $.02.

Old 01-08-2006, 04:24 AM

Yea some of the surveys actually work.

I also have a friend that did those free ipod/psp/xbox 360 things.

What he did was put an add up on Ebay to get people to sign up and it actually worked. Ebay will eventually delete the auction tho.

He got a PSP in the mail free..and a Xbox 360 is on the way.

Quick Reply: Get Paid To Do Surveys Online???