Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hate dumb kids

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 09:50 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Hate dumb kids

I know how ya feel!

I went to collect rent from my mom's tenants this weekend and one of the 4-5 kids standing in the drive tells me his ma is not home then another one comes out and gets his mom. Then while I wait they are being little smart ***'s asking me who I work for and why I'm here. So I told the kids I workin property management and my mom OWN's this house! The original smart *** told the rest to shut up and stop asking stupid questions. I should of asked who is the one responsible for having the cops there every other day?!

Old 12-10-2007, 02:02 PM
4th Gear

most kids feel they are much older than they are - we've all done it - but unfortunately, today most don;t have someone to keep them in check, like most of us older gents did...

I'm starting to feel that we should have mandatory 18 month military service for all 18 yr olds. Teach them some social and moral responsibilty perhaps. When I was in Europe I saw nothing like what I see around here and almost every nation in the EU has that.

Just my 2 cents

Old 12-11-2007, 12:32 AM
4th Gear

yeah i think its something in the water that has kids these days F###ed up, given im probably not much older (20) i still havent done half the **** kids do today.

Old 12-11-2007, 12:52 AM
1st Gear

I have to admit I actually did that last summer, but only because I was driving my couisins 330ci and his driver side window was broken, I reversed through at a dunkin doughnuts, since it was late night they only had the drive thru open, so they figure look at these little ****** in their bmw, so they go ahead and put tons of sugar in our coffee, and I even told them at the speaker my window was broken, I made them make new ones and refund our money for making me come back. It was funny though

Old 12-11-2007, 11:58 PM
1st Gear

Its weird, it seems to me our parents disciplined us, but parents nowadays aren't. Maybe when we have kids we'll be the ones to bring back the order.

Old 12-12-2007, 12:01 AM
4th Gear

ahmen to that brother. given i doubt ill hit my kids but ill make sure you dont grow up to little sh1twads

Old 12-12-2007, 10:12 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Palindariâ„¢

most kids feel they are much older than they are - we've all done it - but unfortunately, today most don;t have someone to keep them in check, like most of us older gents did...

I'm starting to feel that we should have mandatory 18 month military service for all 18 yr olds. Teach them some social and moral responsibilty perhaps. When I was in Europe I saw nothing like what I see around here and almost every nation in the EU has that.

Just my 2 cents
thats a terrible idea!!! i most def would not want to do that, but then again i dont act like a tard at mcdonalds either sooooo ya...

Old 12-12-2007, 10:17 AM
4th Gear

I'm 18. But I aint no' fool.

Some kids today, who think they're hard. Or who flaunt drinking and doing drugs, ditch school.. get pride from being "the rebel"

Those are the kids I'd like to make extinct from this earth. F*cking idiots..

Old 12-12-2007, 10:22 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze

I'm 18. But I aint no' fool.

Some kids today, who think they're hard. Or who flaunt drinking and doing drugs, ditch school.. get pride from being "the rebel"

Those are the kids I'd like to make extinct from this earth. F*cking idiots..
But if you make them extinct then who is going to serve you your fast food or work in retail their entire lives?

Old 12-12-2007, 10:24 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Swaynest
But if you make them extinct then who is going to serve you your fast food or work in retail their entire lives?
Super good point.. never mind! Lets keep them. I need mah f00dz

Quick Reply: Hate dumb kids