Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HOLY HELL!! where have i been??!! well.. im back

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 07:03 PM
2nd Gear
Default HOLY HELL!! where have i been??!! well.. im back

well ****.. i've been gone for.. what like a few months atleast?? i keep wanting to login and see whats up.. but then something comes up and then i think about it at like 4 in the morn when im drunk and then it never happens..

well lets see.. i'v been gone for a few reasons..

A. work (lame excuse since i work like 4 days a week)

2. as some of you might remember.. i was having some problems with the girlfriend (ex now) a while back.. so i've been dealing with all the bullshit that goes with "divorce"..

C. now that im single.. all i pretty much do is work.. hangout and get wasted.. so that takes up all my internet fun time..

4. the audi is slowing falling apart.. lol .. not really.. but things here and there.. and i havent had much extra money.. so i logging into the forums always makes me wanna spend money that i dont have on the car.. lol

anyways.. im back .. i should be back on fairly regularly.. got a some things with the ride i gotta find out how to fix..

HOPE ALL MY OLD HOMEBOYS ARE STILL AROUND!!

good to be back..

Old 09-20-2006, 07:09 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: HOLY HELL!! where have i been??!! well.. im back

holy ****, thats weird. I was on AZ earlier and referenced someone to you "Best Air Box Mod" and was wondering where you have been lately. Glad to see you haven't fallen off the planet and welcom back!!

Old 09-20-2006, 07:13 PM

he only came back cos AZ went down lol but welcome to a real site

Old 09-20-2006, 07:27 PM
2nd Gear

lol i see avant is still making his off the wall comments i havent been to AZ in a REAL long time.. longer than its been since i've been here..

glad to here that airbox mod is still working for people.. still no problems for me from it..

Old 09-20-2006, 07:36 PM

off the wall comments?? would you like to extrapolate on that hehehe I know I do it so well

Old 09-20-2006, 07:39 PM

annnnd this thread could be posted in the best lies post

Old 09-20-2006, 07:40 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: A4 the Quattro

lol i see avant is still making his off the wall comments i havent been to AZ in a REAL long time.. longer than its been since i've been here..

glad to here that airbox mod is still working for people.. still no problems for me from it..
AZ was kind of concerned about your mod for the same reasons peeps on here were; Water; but no problems thus far with that huh? Thats good to hear.

Old 09-20-2006, 08:06 PM
2nd Gear

not the 1st sign of trouble.. but if i lived in Seattle.. that might be a different story.. lol

ORIGINAL: badassb5

AZ was kind of concerned about your mod for the same reasons peeps on here were; Water; but no problems thus far with that huh? Thats good to hear.

Old 09-20-2006, 08:11 PM

interesting comment I believe your guilty of lying then lol

not the 1st sign of trouble.. but if i lived in Seattle.. that might be a different story.. lol

ORIGINAL: badassb5

Old 09-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Site Moderator

Welcome back.

I like peanut butter.

Quick Reply: HOLY HELL!! where have i been??!! well.. im back