Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

HOLY SH!%#T

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 04:28 PM
1st Gear
Default HOLY SH!%#T

So, as I was stopping off by the stealership this morning to see about an internship, I was in the back shop area talking to one of the guys. As I was talking to him, I noticed out of the corner of my eye a very flashy looking A8, but I knew something was unusual about it. Mesh Grille, no amber in the headlights, amazing wheels that appeared stock, sexy body. He sees me staring and says, "You know what that is right?". I was hesitant at first, but I said, "W12 with a bodykit?". "No" he says, "That is the new S8, we just got it in yesterday because we need to get it running again. It wont start for some reasons and it needs to be running by next week as its due in California for an auto show, its the first one in the country". My jaw almost fell off. I stared at it for a good 15 minutes before having to get back to classes.

Oh my god, that thing is hot. Just had to let ya'll know.

Old 01-27-2006, 04:49 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: HOLY SH!%#T

GO BACK!!!

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

GET PICS!!!

Old 01-27-2006, 04:51 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

GO BACK!!!

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

GET PICS!!!
Im going back this afternoon, but the likley hood is he it will be hard to get pics. Judging by the fact the thing had a cover all folded up on top of it. Or it will at the least be covered. I will take some pics with my camera phone and see what I can do.

Old 01-27-2006, 04:54 PM
18T
4th Gear

saw 2 rs6's in the last 2 days. was riding next to one for a good minute and gave him the thumbs up and i got a nod back.

Old 01-27-2006, 05:39 PM
4th Gear

sooo sick, u shoulda took pics!

Old 01-27-2006, 05:49 PM
4th Gear

Yeah - go back and get some picts!

Old 01-27-2006, 07:33 PM
2nd Gear

thats awesome you lucky bastard

Old 01-27-2006, 09:28 PM
Senior Administrator

I've got a betR idea...

Wehen U go back, FAKE a siezure and, when they're all pancky, jump up and STEAL THE CAR!!!

Bring it to ME for safe keeping until the heat is off and I'll give it back to you

Old 01-27-2006, 09:35 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

I've got a betR idea...

Wehen U go back, FAKE a siezure and, when they're all pancky, jump up and STEAL THE CAR!!!

Bring it to ME for safe keeping until the heat is off and I'll give it back to you
People go nutz when people have seizures, sounds like a great idea. Are you planning on driving it out the front glass doors, like the Porsche in "Gone in 60 Seconds"?

Old 01-27-2006, 10:14 PM
1st Gear

Ok well I went back and I have more info.
Basically, my info was a little off. The car has already been to LA and is now destined for an auto show in Miami. It still wont start, but it was extremely amusing to watch all the guys push the thing across the shop floor in order to move it to a clear stall. I did get 2 photos on my camera phone, but I dont have a way to send them or upload it to the computer due to the fact that I dont pay for Messaging...so im gonna have to see what I can do.

Quick Reply: HOLY SH!%#T