Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The honorable Karl P Seel, municipal judge

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 05:13 PM
3rd Gear
Default The honorable Karl P Seel, municipal judge

I recieved a "minor in possession" (MIP) charge here in Montana back in september/october. I was a passenger in a car, refused a breathalizer, and as a result was issued an MIP. Had to go to court twice and eventually pled guilty (should have done innocent) and decided to just suck it up. $500 in fines later, some stupid seminar at the courthouse, 20 hours of community service, and now I get another letter saying that I didnt take some stupid 4 hour alcohol class, and if i dont come back to court by 05/07/2008 then there will be a warrant out for my arrest and possible suspension of my lisence.

This whole system is so fucked up. Every weekend dozens of college students get these stupid MIP's and the city just uses it as a way to make money. 25 full time campus officers (sworn in with the state of MT, legit cops) + bozeman city PD + State police and they have nothing better to do than harrass kids with a BAC of .05%. Im just so pissed off at this bull ****.

Old 04-11-2008, 07:37 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: The honorable Karl P Seel, municipal judge

that is bull, not that im for underage drinking but hell its been around forever nothing knew cut people a break. really the laws are getting ridiculous, and techically know i can be under CIA watch for posting this, thanks to the patriot act.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:58 PM
4th Gear

Yeah I think the concept of MIP needs to be narrowed severely - I went to school in Nebraska for a while, and there you can be a100% sober, dedicated driver giving a carload of drunks a ride home, and if you get pulled over and happen to be under 21,you can be MIP'ed because you "possess" the alcohol your buddies drank because it is in your car. Total load of BS.

Honestly though, you definitely shouldn't have pled guilty; that's like grabbing your ankles and screaming "thank you sir, may I have another!"

Old 04-12-2008, 12:59 AM
3rd Gear

Ya i know my buddy who was with me got off no problem after like 3 court appearences, i should have done the same. I guess i just decided its only a stupid ******* MIP. When it happened they had one campus police car, a k9 unit, and a sherrif, a little excessive IMO.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:09 AM
1st Gear

Hate to hear **** like that..
**** cops

HP's sick photoshop skills \/ \/

Old 04-13-2008, 10:18 AM
3rd Gear

I totally woulda claimed not guilty. Sucks dude

Old 04-02-2013, 01:08 AM
1st Gear
Default Thy lying piece of **** Judge Karl P. Seel

This corrupt piece of garbage has aided and abetted a person committing multiple felonies! He also committed felony intimidation on the bench! He is totally incompetent with reviewing evidence as this woman provided the incompetent piece of **** with proof beyond a reasonable doubt that she was committing perjury! He was either to stupid or incompetent to catch it! But so were the corrupt police officers Sgt. Colton Schumacher and Lt. Rich McClain! They are all felons now! But Sgt. Schumacher, Judge Seel, and Lt. McClain have now committed federal offenses! Any attorney wishes to contact me please do as I will give you the information to fry this scum once and for all!

Old 04-03-2013, 06:44 AM
4th Gear

Congratulations, you've revived a 5 year old thread...

Tell him what he's won, Johnny!

Old 04-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Super Moderator

YEAH!