Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How can I convert Thunderbird mailboxes to a pst file?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2019, 04:49 AM
1st Gear
Default How can I convert Thunderbird mailboxes to a pst file?

How can I convert Thunderbird mailboxes to a pst file?

Old 12-22-2019, 09:48 AM
Banned

If I am not mistaken, the PST file is in no way associated with Thunderbird. This is Microsoft's proprietary format that is used only in the Outlook mail client to store mailbox items.

Old 01-21-2022, 02:45 AM
1st Gear

I was also trying to convert my old email to Outlook the other day, but I am not as skilled as you, so I had to google for the manual as I had nobody to ask. So I had finally found how to convert .eml to .msg and thank God the transfer went smooth. But from now on I will be looking for new tendencies here so that I won't ever get in such situation again.

Old 01-19-2023, 06:39 AM
1st Gear

For a tool to convert EML files to MSG files, try the OSTtoPSTAPP EML to MSG Converter Tool. The conversion of all EML files with attachments to MSG file format is possible for users. All Windows versions, including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP, are compatible with it. To convert EML files to MSG file format, users do not need to download additional software. Users can save their converted data in the appropriate location on their desktop. This utility allows users of all skill levels to convert EML files to MSG file format. To learn more about the software, you may also download the free demo version of it.

Old 02-16-2023, 08:46 AM
1st Gear

Good and reliable file converters, such as pdf or other popular files, are really in high demand and I can say that at the moment this tool, check out this site, is my favorite because it is the most convenient and fastest solution. Such a tool will be useful both for studies and for work. An essential advantage of this article is that there are both paid and free programs.