Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How can i manually configure my VPN on Windows 1

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2022, 11:48 AM
1st Gear
Default How can i manually configure my VPN on Windows 1

Hi,

I am a professional web architect engineer & i have to use the unique IP for my remote work, And I have bought a vpn called "pure VPN" & now i want to ask a question from you guys that what is best possible way to configure my vpn for my windows manually in my PC, I have studied their guide on Setup Windows vpn. Please let me know the best possible method to set this up manually, I want to ask another question about the "internet kill switch button" is this button really works in the prospect of hiding from the internet as anonymously?

Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Old 01-04-2022, 03:21 PM
1st Gear

Thank you for sharing this expensive knowledge.

Old 01-04-2022, 03:22 PM
1st Gear

As much as people praise VPNs, I think proxy servers are much better. I agree that they offer less anonymity than the former, but you get the convenience of use. And you don't need manual configuration. Also, a VPN requires a separate program to be installed, and the system can sometimes conflict with it. I've been using proxies lately because my job requires internet security. I take proxies from this list, avoidcensorship.org. It's updated very often, so you're sure to find what you need. I hope some people will find my helpful comment.