Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

how to gain weight

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 11:22 PM
5th Gear
Default how to gain weight

i'm 6'2", 165lbs.....needless to say, i'm a skinny ***** f*#ka. i don't have time to go to the gym right now, so i just do normal exercises at home (pushups, situps, etc..and i have two resistance bands that i mess with for 30 minutes or so)....anyway, i want to gain some weight. what's a good weight gain product for someone like me? i've tried protein shakes in the past but they taste like fish food and they didn't help me at all, i need something stronger. i have a super high metabolism (sp) and i'm in very good shape...help me out, please!

Old 11-09-2005, 11:30 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: how to gain weight

You can't gain the kind of weight that you want(lean muscle) without working out. Protein needs to then be available in your system to build muscle.

If all you want to do is gain weight - and you don't care what type - then get yourself a 12pack of a heavy Euro beer everynight and sit down in a lazyboy with a giant bag of cheetos and dont' get up until both are finished. You are allowed to order a pizza for delivery on this plan, provided that someone else answers the door when it arrives. After that, you can head out for a milkshake provided that you put the appropriate amount of hot fudge on there to compensate for the calories that you expended while moving around to get the shake. [8D]

Old 11-09-2005, 11:31 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

You can't gain the kind of weight that you want(lean muscle) without working out. Protein needs to then be available in your system to build muscle.

If all you want to do is gain weight - and you don't care what type - then get yourself a 12pack of a heavy Euro beer everynight and sit down in a lazyboy with a giant bag of cheetos and dont' get up until both are finished. You are allowed to order a pizza for delivery on this plan, provided that someone else answers the door when it arrives. After that, you can head out for a milkshake provided that you put the appropriate amount of hot fudge on there to compensate for the calories that you expended while moving around to get the shake. [8D]
Sounds like a plan...

Old 11-09-2005, 11:32 PM
4th Gear

I do what I can.

Old 11-09-2005, 11:34 PM
4th Gear

Drink lots of milk, when i get in a health freak period. I drink 5 to 6 cups a day. And pound the eggs aswell. Im about 5 '10, 155,pretty biult and good shape as well. All i can is keep on eating,drink milk, lots of it.

And btw, get of rid of those mikey mouse stretchy bands, and get some iron. I use to 2 50pd dumbells.

Old 11-10-2005, 12:00 AM
Administrator

i miss my old days i used to be around 5'9 150 pounds
i was built alrite but i was cut though
those days of working out are over though, to lazy and no time
i was on the same boat as your brian no matter wut i did i dont grow any bigger but i did grow stronger

Old 11-10-2005, 12:03 AM
5th Gear

i've actually tried being grossly unhealthy to try to gain weight, and even that didn't work. i got a little gut, that's about it....ross, i do drink MAD amounts of milk. usually about 1/2 to 1 gallon a day. on top of that i eat all kinds of fish, rice, eggs, bread...i have a pretty healthy diet aside from the in-n-out i eat at work for lunch....i guess the only thing that's left is to start hittin up the gym again. god damn my metabolism!!!!

oh, and leave my mickey mouse stretchy bands alone! i love those things!

Old 11-10-2005, 12:34 AM
4th Gear

Haha but those do nothing but tone, you need to tear muscle to gain muscle. Belive me, get some iron, ull thank me for it.

Old 11-10-2005, 12:35 AM
Administrator

you should take the protein at night casue the body uses it to heal when your sleeping

Old 11-10-2005, 12:38 AM
4th Gear

Cork ur *** for a week.

Quick Reply: how to gain weight