Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I could kill him...

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2005, 04:11 PM
4th Gear
Default I could kill him...

Driving home yesterday, my last day in my Escape (sold today) i nearly got t-boned by an '86 Mustang... doing 100 km/h.

2 way stop, I happened to look left before I entered the intersection, and noticed that one particular red car didn't look like he was gonna stop, so i layed on the brakes. Slid through slush into the intersection and t-boned HIM. Not badly, he just basically grazed my front bumper. To add to his stupidity... HE KEPT DRIVING. So, obviouly furious, I chased him down. When he realized I was chasing him, he stopped, I approach the car, absolutely furious. He's all in a panic because he just ran a stop sign at 100 (!!!) and would now also be charged with hit and run. So we made an aggreement he's pay for everything, and skip insurance. Fu@ker is gonna have a HUGE bill, Ford dealership is gonna be doing the repairs, and they'll probably be replacing the front bumper. His car was pretty messed up, bout an inch deep groove in his car now starting from the passengers door i hit, all the way to the rear, where his taillight has also been ripped out (leaving a nice knick in my bumper). He had a nice stang too, full Cobra bodykit, apparently got his car detailed the week before.
all in all, pretty damn sh!tty, especially for my last day with the car. But, had I not looked first... it'd have been much worse.
Well, there's me venting.

Old 03-05-2005, 08:20 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: I could kill him...

Spene, what ya getting now? audi?

Old 03-05-2005, 09:15 PM
1st Gear

Man, sorry to hear that. It could have turned out much worse than it did!

You presented much more self control than I would have, I would have dragged him out of the car and served him a beating.

Glad to hear everything is going to work out for though.

Old 03-06-2005, 01:16 AM
4th Gear

Lookin for an audi. if i can find a good 1.8T for 10K, it's mine. I've found a '00 Ranger, perfect for me, but I've given myself one more month to try and find an Audi, if not, it's Ranger time.

Yeah... I had a little more self control than I normally would have, I was in the worst neighborhood in the city... so I didn't really wanna stir up some **** with the locals. Definatly wasn't pleasant and smiling, i let him have a piece; but it was definatly taking all my energy not to drag that begging *ahem* out of his 'stang

Old 03-06-2005, 10:33 AM
6th Gear

Hmm....ranger or audi...ranger or audi? That's a touch one...

Old 03-06-2005, 05:59 PM
4th Gear

all in if i can find one man.

Old 03-07-2005, 01:49 PM

Hey spence sorry to hear that man but bring the truck to use and that bill will be nice and high we have an awsome bodyshop but also very expensive haha BTW I would have just gone up the car and started filling him in for trying to run away

Old 03-07-2005, 03:07 PM
4th Gear

he's footing the entire bill . he'd have been fu@ked if i went to authorities on it, so he practically begged me to foot the bill. 100 thru residential, wreckless driving, run stop sign, hit and run... yeah... he'd be screwed. lol, funny thing is.. first thing i thought of was... man, if only i had that safari bar installed...

Old 03-07-2005, 04:36 PM

haha that would have wrighten off his hole car with that haha

Old 03-07-2005, 05:32 PM
4th Gear

damn right. i'm throwing a black one on my ranger (if i end up with a ranger) ding it up? i'll just touch up the paint. Rip it off? another $100 and i got a new one on.

Quick Reply: I could kill him...