Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I GOT $$$$$$$$$$

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 05:01 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: I GOT $$$$$$$$$$

Put it into a CD, wait a year and viola , you got more money. And if you can wait, go crazy with it, dump it into your ride. otherwise im sure you can find good use for that money.

Old 01-16-2007, 05:08 PM
5th Gear

the money is totally legit. semester just started and my academic scholarships finally went through. the only expenses i have at the moment are to buy 3 books, and after that with the money i had previously i have 5 g's to do with what i please

how much money would i make putting it into a bond for a year??

Old 01-16-2007, 05:12 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

the money is totally legit. semester just started and my academic scholarships finally went through. the only expenses i have at the moment are to buy 3 books, and after that with the money i had previously i have 5 g's to do with what i please

I was thinking about getting a flat screen tv and a PS3 once better games come out.[sm=yeahsmile.gif] Investing is a great idea though.

Old 01-16-2007, 05:14 PM
2nd Gear

[quote]ORIGINAL: KiloByte

I was thinking about getting a flat screen tv and a PS3 once better games come out but none of that **** is impressing me at the moment.[sm=yeahsmile.gif] Investing is a great idea though.

Old 01-16-2007, 05:15 PM
4th Gear

You will have to shop around I think about 3-5%. I bet adaminCO (i think that's his name) would know since he's always post economic updates.

Old 01-16-2007, 05:17 PM
2nd Gear

Does anyone know what the profit margin is on investing in gold/diamonds?

Old 01-16-2007, 05:19 PM
2nd Gear

just do a capital one high yield money market account. it pays pretty well and there are no fees. you just transfer the money electronically.

Old 01-16-2007, 05:30 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: midohioguy

just do a capital one high yield money market account. it pays pretty well and there are no fees. you just transfer the money electronically.
lol ya that made like no sense to me [&:] my godparents son is already set for life from investing and hes only 20 (started when he was 11) maybe i should tell him to invest it lol. but it just sound like a headache to me. and i cant touch it for a year. i want my mods NOW lol. so how much does a b5 s4 in good condition with reasonable miles cost lately? damnit this goes back to my original decision of going pc-16 or straight to s4 [>:] if someone could help me with the $150 FMIC i would be pc-16 this weekend. WHY ARE THERE NO AF MEMBERS IN FLORIDA[sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 01-16-2007, 05:43 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

I can... ummm... HOLD it for you, until you decide You know, just to keep it safe
Yeah, I'm sure that's what he wants to do. Let somebody in WASHINGTON hold his money. Like we don't get enough of that already.....

Old 01-16-2007, 05:45 PM
5th Gear

lol you should have bought my intercooler while you had the chance, **** half the other stuff your runnin came off my car, lol and the intercooler would have just added to the package

ORIGINAL: midohioguy

lol ya that made like no sense to me [&:] my godparents son is already set for life from investing and hes only 20 (started when he was 11) maybe i should tell him to invest it lol. but it just sound like a headache to me. and i cant touch it for a year. i want my mods NOW lol. so how much does a b5 s4 in good condition with reasonable miles cost lately? damnit this goes back to my original decision of going pc-16 or straight to s4 [>:] if someone could help me with the $150 FMIC i would be pc-16 this weekend. WHY ARE THERE NO AF MEMBERS IN FLORIDA[sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]