Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I HATE TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 11:40 PM
4th Gear
Default I HATE TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week my dads take my car out to pick up my grandma( car leaves my driveway fine) when he gets backs theres a hole in my grille my german plate is bent like no other, headlight is broken, corners have holes in them, hood is not flush with body anymore and is dented. naturally since its my car and i paid for it, I start swearing and asking if he hit a dear or what. his response, (casually)oh yeah a truck with bricks passed us and droped some bricks on your car. WTF!@!WTF!!!!well did you do anything. i didnt think much about. Now im here swearing like no other and the neighbors are wondering WTF. so my dad calls the cops, F***in S*** A$$ oswego cop come and tells us in his words, "theres just so much construction in oswego and were really busy today so there isnt much we can do". BULL**** you F****in cop.( later get yelled at by parents for flicking off the cop). so i now have a crap load of damage to my car and no money to fix it. lucky i had an extra gille lying around and a friend at a body shop got me a used headlight and i got corners coming in off ebay and i was able to bend back my plate. the hood though is still ike s***. i seriously hate trucks, and i guess cops also but hey who dosent nowadays.

Old 06-15-2006, 12:03 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: I HATE TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats fucked up you dad didnt get the guys plate, he just didnt care.. thats messed up I would be so bent.. sorry to hear about that bro. did you have collision on your car. I know it sucks to but if you do you can always put in a claim to your insurance company.. let us know how it turns out..

Old 06-15-2006, 12:23 AM
3rd Gear

Do you not have insurance?

Old 06-15-2006, 12:38 AM
4th Gear

I think he crashed your car. He should pay to fix it.

Old 06-15-2006, 12:54 AM
4th Gear

damn that sux, i think ur dad should help pay to get it fixed. im surprized that no one really cared. id be pissed too

Old 06-15-2006, 01:02 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: pturbo

I think he crashed your car. He should pay to fix it.
YEAH!!! And, remind him that YOU will be the one who picks his retirement home... And that you have a looooooooooooooong memory!

Old 06-15-2006, 02:14 AM
4th Gear

It just doesn't make sense. It's like there are pieces missing. No one gets their car hit by a bunch of bricks and doesn't follow the truck.

Old 06-15-2006, 03:49 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

It just doesn't make sense. It's like there are pieces missing. No one gets their car hit by a bunch of bricks and doesn't follow the truck.
That's what I was thinking... me thinks your dad was driving loaded and drove your car through somebodies fence. The old "bricks fell off of a truck" excuse... oldest one in the book.

haha seriously though, it does seem like something is missing... I am tempted to follow a dump truck when a tiny stone flies out of it and hits my car... if an effin BRICK hit my car, there is no way I'd let that truck get away with it.

Old 06-15-2006, 03:56 AM
2nd Gear

Dude you should have to pay to repair damage to your car when you were not even in it!! That's bull****. And like other people said, if bricks fell of a truck I don't think your dad would just keep driving and let the truck get away. At the very LEAST he would get the plate number. Your dad prolly crashed the car, he should pay for it.

Old 06-15-2006, 04:01 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

Last week my dads take my car out to pick up my grandma( car leaves my driveway fine) when he gets backs theres a hole in my grille my german plate is bent like no other, headlight is broken, corners have holes in them, hood is not flush with body anymore and is dented. naturally since its my car and i paid for it, I start swearing and asking if he hit a dear or what. his response, (casually)oh yeah a truck with bricks passed us and droped some bricks on your car. WTF!@!WTF!!!!well did you do anything. i didnt think much about. Now im here swearing like no other and the neighbors are wondering WTF. so my dad calls the cops, F***in S*** A$$ oswego cop come and tells us in his words, "theres just so much construction in oswego and were really busy today so there isnt much we can do". BULL**** you F****in cop.( later get yelled at by parents for flicking off the cop). so i now have a crap load of damage to my car and no money to fix it. lucky i had an extra gille lying around and a friend at a body shop got me a used headlight and i got corners coming in off ebay and i was able to bend back my plate. the hood though is still ike s***. i seriously hate trucks, and i guess cops also but hey who dosent nowadays.
Yes, this is all the fault of the cop who is automaticlaly supposed to find the mysterious truck that damaged your car an hour before you even called him without any information about it. Blame your dumbass dad who didn't even take down a licence plate number and the truck driver who was too stupid to properly secure his cargo.

With that said I also believe your dad lied to you about the whole thing, nice job letting you waste your and the offier's time just so he can hide behind his ridiculous story.

Quick Reply: I HATE TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!