Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I just graduated!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 01:39 PM
Senior Administrator

CONGRATULATIONS!!! McD's or BK?!?!? j/k

Not to be a buzz-kill but, whats next?!?!?

Old 05-18-2010, 09:16 PM
5th Gear

not a buzz kill at all Jazz. i'm a future driven person.
i'm going to grad school while looking for a job. i got an interview tomorrow with sikorsky helicopters in horseheads NY. it's only for a summer internship but i plan to wow them with my asianess and hopefully they keep me on. the cool thing is the interviewer is a graduate of Binghamton University too. what do white girls like to hear?

Old 05-18-2010, 10:09 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by hiwords
what do white girls like to hear?
The sound of MY ZIPPER, comin down

Old 05-18-2010, 10:14 PM
5th Gear

will that get me an internship?

Old 05-19-2010, 10:23 AM
Senior Administrator

I'd be more than happy to take you under my tutelege, and show you how to be a PIMP, like ME

Old 05-19-2010, 02:07 PM
1st Gear

congrats!

now travel

Old 05-19-2010, 02:09 PM
AudiForums WilkommenVagen Direktor

yay FUNEMPLOYMENT

Old 05-20-2010, 09:39 AM
5th Gear

Congrats man!

Just think, in no time at all, you'll be able to sit at home and drink beer and collect the max allowed for unemployment.

Thats pretty much what my brother did. Graduated from Clarkson U. for business management, worked 6 months at Amphenol, got laid off, and then bought a boat and a pickup to tow it with since he had all this free time to himself while everyone else was at work. Now he works though... at Butternuts Beer and Wine (brewery).

God I hate him.

Anyway, congrats, good luck with the graduate stuff. Do cool stuff and make money.

Old 05-20-2010, 11:34 AM
5th Gear

thanks guys,

haha matt, thanks for the encouragement. i didn't go for business for that reason, i don't want to be laid off. instead i went for industrial engineering so i can keep a job and work 8 hours a day. i actually had an interview for an internship with Sikorsky helicopters yesterday and i think it went pretty well. the good thing is the manager is specifically looking for BU students. apparently i'll be doing time studies and cost estimating for building helicopters lol. that means i have to know how to assemble them too. now i can tell ppl i make helicopters. anyways the cost estimating is more of a business major's job but they have IEs do it because our numbers are more realistic. IE FTMFTW. cool thing is a buddy of mine is doing risk analysis for a bank on wall street, ****'s getting paid MAD money lol. daym Jews and their banking connections

Old 05-20-2010, 01:53 PM
5th Gear

Aerospace is always pretty solid. I have family that works/worked for Sikorsky, and more family working for more aerospace places, and I worked for Unison Ind. in Norwich for 5 years, a subsidiary of GE Aircraft Engines. Unison didnt pay the greatest, but there was always work, and the jobs were pretty secure.

Good luck buddy. You'll do well.

Quick Reply: I just graduated!!!!