Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I want out

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 04:13 PM
2nd Gear
Default I want out

I want out of my relationship with my gf but want a nice way to end it, the girls such a sweet heart and i know either way will hurt her, I am not finding myself atracted to her physicaly and i am also finding her more of anoying aswell. the girl is a sweet heart and would do almost anything for any body i just really dont like being in a relationship. i am working straight till x-mas eve and find hercalling me during work when i am busy ashell and have told her i am busy,and when i get home when all i wanna do iseat then go to bed, she keeps onshe wants to see me, when im just tiredand want tosleep, shes no a priority tome and i see her as beingthat acess i want to get rid of.ive tried it b4 just she turns it intomaking me look like a badguyand making me feel sorry for her.so, can anyone help me out on how to break up nicely with this girl?
thanks

Old 12-14-2007, 04:15 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: I want out

just say you need your space, if you break up with her, she'll cry anyway

Old 12-14-2007, 04:18 PM
2nd Gear

You need to man up. Stop letting her guilt trip get to you. I

Which is more shamfeful... living a lie? Or breaking some girls heart that knows the relationship is sour anyways?

Yeah, definitely time for you to tell her straight up that you don't feel the same way about her as she does about you and that continuing the relationship would only be a waste of both your time and energy.

I had a girl once try and guilt trip me and I told her "You're right, I am a bad guy, and until I'm a good guy, I don't need to be in a relationship with anyone. Thanks for understanding." That was that.

Old 12-14-2007, 04:20 PM
2nd Gear

with girls like that at some point you have to be an *** and just cut it off. Girls like thatkeepfinding ways to draw you back into the relationship. She will get over it eventually.

Old 12-14-2007, 04:44 PM
2nd Gear

If she doesnt watch **** tell her you are watchong it all the time, going to a strip club with friends. It worked for me a few times when I was in HS. Could be different though, since older girls dont care as much maybe. Best way is for her to dump you. So make her pay for things, make yourself look like a loser.

Old 12-14-2007, 04:50 PM
2nd Gear

^ worst advice ever

Old 12-14-2007, 05:00 PM
2nd Gear

No...the girl dumps him and she feels good about herself. Hes trying to not hurt her.

Old 12-14-2007, 05:04 PM
4th Gear

O.o

Old 12-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

how about just saying honestly how you feel.

or you could use this original line....."it's not you, it's me!"

Old 12-14-2007, 05:14 PM

Potassium Cyanide in an Amaretto shake. Your still a gentlemen for buyin her last drink.lol
i'd just tell her straight up. It's not me it's you. Maybe she'll learn for the future. If you nailed her and she's emotional your screwed. If she was a virgin and u nailed her,my condolences and option one is the only option.