Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ideas for asking someone to Homecoming?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 02:32 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Ideas for asking someone to Homecoming?

ORIGINAL: bentframe

ORIGINAL: Heinzanova

dude, **** that bitch, listen to the origenal play boy right here.

What you need todo, is dump her ***, let it known, preferably with a backhand (powder if you feel the need to make it a pimp slap).

Now seeing you own a 4 door car, you can fit probably 4 hos and yourself in it.

I ask you, why goto home coming with only one female, when you can walk in like the Don Jaune himself, with 4, two under each arm, and two holding the doors.

You might ask, well **** Heinz, how does one manage such a flying feet. I shall shed some light on this matter, basically walk into school tomorrow, trolling. Now trolling isn't nessecarily for everyone. It takes a, well, big man to have the *****, and a little bit more to pull this off.

Well christ heinz, get to the point already.

Fine, you walk into that school tomorrow, with the biggest **** eating grin on your face, and your favorite ***** hanging out. That will just show all those girls who they wanna goto homecoming with, just like fishing man. Walk slow and wait for a bite

Yours Truely

Warren 'The Warden'
AKA Heinz to all you bastards who are not in the FBI
Grade A+++ advise. this kid knows his ****, listen to him.

GREAT REPLYER, WILL DO BUSINESS AGAIN ++++++A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Old 09-21-2005, 02:35 AM
5th Gear

What you need todo, is dump her ***, let it known, preferably with a backhand (powder if you feel the need to make it a pimp slap).

I ask you, why goto home coming with only one female, when you can walk in like the Don Jaune himself, with 4, two under each arm, and two holding the doors.

You might ask, well **** Heinz, how does one manage such a flying feet. I shall shed some light on this matter, basically walk into school tomorrow, trolling. Now trolling isn't nessecarily for everyone. It takes a, well, big man to have the *****, and a little bit more to pull this off.

Fine, you walk into that school tomorrow, with the biggest **** eating grin on your face, and your favorite ***** hanging out. That will just show all those girls who they wanna goto homecoming with, just like fishing man. Walk slow and wait for a bite

Yours Truely

Warren 'The Warden'

lol, sorry, was that too 'standard positive ebay feedback' sounding? i'll try not to sound so generic next time...

Old 09-21-2005, 02:37 AM
1st Gear

Yours Truely

Warren 'The Warden'

LOL, straight out of eBay. That's what all my feedback looks like on eBay, because i'm a great eBayer, which is probably the stupidest word ever, except maybe for spam, that's THE worst word ever. SPAM

Old 09-21-2005, 02:41 AM
1st Gear

Yours Truely

Warren 'The Warden'

lol, sorry, was that too 'standard positive ebay feedback' sounding? i'll try not to sound so generic next time...
no dude, that ******* rocks, made my night.

Old 09-21-2005, 02:43 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: apg96
I was thinking getting the teddy bear that u can program to say something and giving it to her when im with her one day. Any otehr ideas or would u just stick with the traditional flowers?
ORIGINAL: Beaner

I gave mine a teddy bear... they love teddy bears.... she said flowers die
-bean
these youngster all have the same ideas
remember outside of high school that baby stuff wont work anymore

Old 09-21-2005, 02:59 AM
5th Gear

haha heinz, that was effin hilarious... the ebay comment was gold too!

And apg... wahts this about you needing to do more because you're dating her? THAT MEANS YOU DO LESS. Take it from an *******. You've alreay got her... she knows your taking her... so just dont even bring it up. She knows. Then, when the night rolls around... pick her up, and go. ... I'm tired. <-- figured i'd add that... since this sounds really incoherent.

Old 09-21-2005, 03:13 AM
2nd Gear

HOly crap I didn't even start this.

man I feel for you AGP..

well not that much..

How hard can it be to ask your cousin out to the winter dance.

It's not like the rest of your family hasn't.

Old 09-21-2005, 03:36 AM
2nd Gear

Hey, just out of curiosity, is this one of those things where you get up in front of the whole school to ask your date to go with you, and the most romantic way of asking gets free tickets? If it is, sorry dude, that's pretty lame. If not, then just ask her like a normal person!

They do those stupid contests at my highschool and its always a good laugh watching the guys asking the girls out and basically making a fool of themselves.

Old 09-21-2005, 03:49 AM

OMG u guys have some funny ideas. One thing for all teh ppl that said do something at school she doesnt go to my school ( iwouldnt date someone that does. tehy all are on coke and have STDs)
I think i will just do teh teddy bear. I dont wnat to **** her off cause i am needing some play here. OO and if i didnt do anything and just showed up she wouldnt have teh dress. I already said taht. Maybe i will ask her in normal conversation "u know homecoming is on oct. 1st right?" just making sure. haha.

Old 09-21-2005, 04:01 AM
Administrator

dude.. all you gotta do is show up early the day of the dance.. hand her a box with an awesome dress in it.. tell her to put it on.. if you wanna be really pimp.. have a hairdresser appt set up for her and take her there first.. then give her the dress.. after that take your audi to the store.. get some snacking material.. load it in a picnic basket and grab a blanket.. keep it in the trunk, dont tell her about it.. then just drive up to a park.. and pull it out.. then after your done there head off to the dance. Dont ask her.. dont tell her just do it!

Quick Reply: Ideas for asking someone to Homecoming?