Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ignorance knows no bounds...

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 08:58 PM
4th Gear
Default Ignorance knows no bounds...

It never ceases to amaze me what people forward. They read something then forward it without fact checking or putting any reasoned thought behind it.

Today i submit the following excerpt from a very long email...

According to The Book of Revelation:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

And Now:
For the award winning Act of Stupidity Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the Planet -- The Presidency of the United states of America .. A Male of Muslim descent who is
the most extremely liberal Senator in Congress ( in other words an extremist ) and in his 40's.

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason ???

I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate Osama...

Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds and other stupid attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel ashamed of themselves -- if they have any such sense.
First off, no where in the Book of Revelation does it mention the anti-christ - I know I read it - nor does it give any description about age, or anything. And how do you come from Muslim descent? That's like saying you come from Christian descent - doesn't exist. It does mention alot about beasts and the mark of the beast 666 etc. The Book of Revelation speaks of the seven seals and the coming apocolypse - but nothing about the anti-christ that I know of. We're speak KJV here.

The anti-christ is mentioned only in the Books of John 1 and 2. Still no mention of age, race, shoe size, etc, etc, etc...

Here's the true funny thing here - these are all lies and falsehoods - and spreading such things... isn't that the work of the biggest liar of them all, Satan?

So passing this along is doing Satan's work, right???

Read it yourself... it's not that long
http://www.earlychristianwritings.co...ation-asv.html

Last edited by Palindari™; 09-04-2008 at 09:23 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:33 AM
2nd Gear

Yup. You got it.

Old 09-05-2008, 02:41 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Palindari™
Here's the true funny thing here - these are all lies and falsehoods - and spreading such things... isn't that the work of the biggest liar of them all, Satan?

So passing this along is doing Satan's work, right???
well said, pali. You are completely right here. Lying is sin and sin isnt of God. I, too have been hearing about this anti-christ business. I am a christian but I think this fanatical belief that it is obama is completely bogus.

One thing the Bible DOES say about the anti-christ, however, is that he will be loved and cherrished by all and billions of people will be decieved, which is how he will lead all of us to war, death, and blood up to a horses neck. The big problem I see here, is that not everyone likes him - and that takes a big important piece out of the puzzle.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:50 AM
1st Gear

yea... the last post... i applaud the second half of your post... the one thing behind all of that is that in true comparison, the politician that most nearly matches the description of bringing about war, death, and bloodshed is Bush. Only mismatch is that instead of being adored, he's now hated by the majority. On the other side of things... The majority of Americans supported Bush after they completed the greatest staged event in the history of the US. I applaud them for pullin it off, but definitely not cool for all of the people who lost family and friends for the sake of their wallets and legacies...