Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Interesting Conversation Starter

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 01:47 AM
5th Gear
Default Interesting Conversation Starter

Okay, for those of you that didn't order a dope shirt, or don't know what one is, it's one of these...

So anyway, I went into Starbucks earlier tonight to pick up a couple of things and grab a drink and I happened to be wearing that shirt (and those shorts, as well...kind of random). As I make my way to the register with my bag of whole bean Breakfast Blend and my can of Mocha Powder, the first thing the girl behind the counter says is, "Your shirt is dope!!"

So I reply with, "Yeah, I know."

She asks me where I got it, so I told her that I bought it from a friend. So she asks me where my friend got it, and I told her that he had them made. And then she asks me if he has any left, and I told her I didn't know.

Seeing as she had no idea what the shirt was, I asked her if she knew what an Audi was (keep in mind that I always pronounce it owdee, and I live in central Illinois with lots of people that don't know what the hell an Audi is unless you say awdee ). Her reply was a blank stare. So I told her, "You know, the car with the four rings??"

And she says, "Oh, yeah!! Now I see it."

The next thing that she said cracked me up - she says, "You know what's cool?? My initials are T.T.!!"

So she apparently knew at least one Audi model.

Needless to say, she got a $2 tip for my $4 grande Vanilla Latte + Protein.

I just happened to find the whole thing kind of funny. And that's my story for the week.

Old 09-20-2008, 01:52 AM
2nd Gear

so did you get a #### or what?!

Old 09-20-2008, 01:53 AM
3rd Gear

nice work kolbs! reelin' em in!

was she very cute?

Old 09-20-2008, 01:54 AM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Lebe Frei
so did you get a #### or what?!
No, and I regretted not making an attempt after I left. She looked to be at least college age, though - not sure how many girls that age are into 17-year-olds.

Statutory rape FTW??

Old 09-20-2008, 01:56 AM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by ssbaudi
nice work kolbs! reelin' em in!

was she very cute?
She had a nice balance of cuteness and hotness - the kind of balance that's just right.

Old 09-20-2008, 01:56 AM
3rd Gear

you'd be surprised man! my first gf was 19 when i was 16. I think its only really bad when the guy is far older than the girl. go back and get her digits!

Old 09-20-2008, 01:58 AM
2nd Gear

yeah never know some girls like the younger guys... especially if they drive awdees!

btw that picture with the dope shirt looks pretty sketchy haha

Old 09-20-2008, 02:01 AM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Lebe Frei
btw that picture with the dope shirt looks pretty sketchy haha
Nothing sketchy about a few Audis taking over the local grain elevator.

Old 09-20-2008, 02:02 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by kolbs_91
She had a nice balance of cuteness and hotness - the kind of balance that's just right.
That's the best, and you need to make sure they have a great personality, too. I might not seem like it from these forums but I treat girls like princesses and like/love them for their hearts and personalities not just their ***** and cleavage. Although, that is a bonus that comes along with the package

Oh, and if your friend (someone on here?) ever runs those shirts again I would love one. I want cool starbucks conversations!

Old 09-20-2008, 02:05 AM
2nd Gear

go back to her and say "umm i lost my number... can i have yours?"

get 'em everytime

or you could go in shirtless and say the same thing but replace the word number with shirt... that could be interesting too

Quick Reply: Interesting Conversation Starter