Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

interesting evening.... police

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 08:21 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: interesting evening.... police

ORIGINAL: apg96

a $50 fine, a meeting and maybe a onlince course that takes like an hr.
What genius came up with that plan? Oh, that should really slow down drinking on campus.

I hate useless little pain in the *** things like that - that only exist so the school can say "We have an underage drinking education program" or some other crap.

How many years did kids go to college and not need any of that nonsense? All of the years until recently.

[sm=lame.gif] [sm=rant.gif]

Old 09-10-2006, 12:49 AM
4th Gear

hookah aint really illegal. and you could have probably BSed your way out by saying that the beer was your friends B/Fs and you were just helping him.

Old 09-10-2006, 04:23 PM

Well no the hookah isnt illegal but the bowl that was being passed around behind the hookah was. As for lying to the cops I dont think that wouldve worked b/c her bf had no idea any names of the streets and anyone who spent 10 minutes in the area would know every street name by heart cause its really not that hard to learn. Im just happy I didnt go to jail. Ive been lookin for this picture that was in the papers last year of all the alcohol they took from students within like the first 2-4 weeks of school. It was this absurd amount... looked like a small moutain of alcohol.. i must findy...

Old 09-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Senior Administrator

You should offer to do your civic duty and take ALL that alcohol off their hands, and dispose of it, for them. Save them teh cost of destroying it on city time/property

Old 09-10-2006, 05:20 PM

haha. im loving the idea. me and my friends were thinking about just finding out when they planned on disposing it and just rent a uhaul truck and paint it white and find out the HAZMAT symbols and get them on there and get some suits and just buy barrels and containers for the alcohol and just walk in and carry it out and drive away with it. Although there are many places to get caught, it could be interesting. Last year the HAZMAT team was there for like 2 hours emptying all of it into these huge barrels. Not too cool. I cannot find this photo for the life of me and its pissing me off.
haha vnv funny you should mention that. in my state of mind idk how this happened but everyone at the party donated like 5$ or more and we managed to raise the 70$ bqck up and we now have party money for next weekend. But the bees will be bought in smaller quantities spread throughout the week. so nextsaturdays ber-b-q should be pretty good. Ill say it again, anyone in the boston area in college or anything jus pm if ya wanna stop by.... open to all friends.

Old 09-13-2006, 05:14 PM
2nd Gear

this story reminds me of my days at wentworth. for all you peps that dont know it is a tech school next to north eastern.

Old 09-13-2006, 05:28 PM
2nd Gear

i am not reading a page and a half of run on sentances.

Old 09-15-2006, 12:55 AM

Ouchy Grouse... run on sentences are fun. You should try it sometime.

Sorry to bump this back but just thought I would tell you all the coolest thing ever. An alcohol delivery service. You call in an order of beer, liquor, or wine, and a man shows up with all of it one hour later. He asks for id, you show him a fake that wouldnt even be accepted in Chinatown. He hands the id back to you at which point you pay him. Then he leaves. Without the alcohol. Which you keep. And drink. Tried to cut back on the run on sentences. Apparently there bad. So yea. Beer delivery service is good. Caaght by the cops is bad. Just thought I would clear that up.