Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JAZZ, come out come out wherever you are...

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 09:05 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by CAB509
those are all old numbers, yes you might have more titles then us, and more overall victories, but let's think about recent history. We've been neigh untouchable in the past few years.
Rivalries are built on HISTORY, over periods of TIME... It's a marathon, not a sprint, and OSU will NEVA catch up!

You got a few, lately, but it won't last.

You'll NEVA catch US, admit it...

OSU will ALWAYS be TRYING to make it's name based on how it does against MICHIGAN!!! WE are the bar against which YOU measure YOUR success. Even a losing season is salvaged with a win over UofM, right? You will ALWAYS be our little brother, trying to prove how grown you are. Don't worry, Mom & Dad still love you, they just love MICHIGAN MORE!!!

Old 11-16-2009, 10:11 AM
Senior Administrator

howa bouta l'il wager?

Loser buys the winner an Audi key-holder...

...And, admits in a separate thread how GREAT the winning team is, and how MUCH their team SUCKS!!!

Bet?!?!?

Old 11-17-2009, 03:15 AM
Administrator

^ LOL!

CAB needs to do eet!

Or else VTB!

Old 11-17-2009, 07:41 AM
6th Gear

Originally Posted by AWDaholic
howa bouta l'il wager?

Loser buys the winner an Audi key-holder...

...And, admits in a separate thread how GREAT the winning team is, and how MUCH their team SUCKS!!!

Bet?!?!?

how much is an Audi Key Holder??

I am down at least for the beginning of a Thread which states the above,and depending on price of the Key holder that could probably work too.

Only a few more days, and oh yes, I am going up to that state up north to tailgate and party with Red Bull, then watch the game on a Big screen.

Old 11-18-2009, 12:38 AM
Senior Administrator

Iount know, maybe $15.00 - $20.00 on eBay, maybe less. Lessay cheapest one you can find, no questions asked, as long as it has the 4-rings

Oh, and, I'm JEALOUS that you get to BASK in the glow that is Michigan in the winter. Bang a kolidge-chic for me, if you get a chance (so, like, DO her, and tell her your name is Jazz, an schitt)

Old 11-18-2009, 11:32 AM
6th Gear

Iount know, maybe $15.00 - $20.00 on eBay, maybe less. Lessay cheapest one you can find, no questions asked, as long as it has the 4-rings

Oh, and, I'm JEALOUS that you get to BASK in the glow that is Michigan in the winter. Bang a kolidge-chic for me, if you get a chance (so, like, DO her, and tell her your name is Jazz, an schitt)

so we want a key chain kinda thing for the bet with the 4 rings on it? I honestly have no idea what a key holder is, but I'm down.

and if I banged anyone up north I feel like mah dick would fall off, and the GF would be pissed, but well see what happens, she isn't coming along.

Old 11-18-2009, 11:38 PM
Senior Administrator

Toe-MAY-toe/toe-MAH-toe, keychain/keyholder, keyring/nosering, nosering/toering, toering/touring, touring/tourettes, tourettes/rockettes, rockettes/rockets, rockets/pockets, pockets are where you put your tomatos!

Old 11-19-2009, 08:52 AM
6th Gear

Toe-MAY-toe/toe-MAH-toe, keychain/keyholder, keyring/nosering, nosering/toering, toering/touring, touring/tourettes, tourettes/rockettes, rockettes/rockets, rockets/pockets, pockets are where you put your tomatos!

BINGO... so it's official, the bet is on.

May the best team (the Buckeyes) win.

Old 11-19-2009, 09:07 AM
Zombie Defense Force

WHO CARES??? IT'S ALL ABOUT #4

Name:  TCUHornedFrogs.gif
Views: 19
Size:  23.6 KB

Old 11-19-2009, 11:44 PM
Senior Administrator

^^^That has GOT to be the UGLIEST mascot I have EVAR seen!

Jeff, someone electrocuted you guyzz Frog!!!

He's gotta nice 6-pack, tho

Last edited by AWDaholic; 11-19-2009 at 11:46 PM.

Quick Reply: JAZZ, come out come out wherever you are...