Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Keeping track of maintenance, modifications, track times, and fuel economy

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2004, 05:13 AM
Default Keeping track of maintenance, modifications, track times, and fuel economy

I created a free site that I'm looking for opinions on.

http://www.thecartracker.com

The idea is that it is a central place to keep track of maintenance, modifications, track times, and fuel economy. You can make a car private or allow others to view it.

I couldn't find another site out there that allowed you to keep track of these items. Does anyone know of one?

Here is a sample car page showing maintenance and modifications:

http://www.thecartracker.com/?i=view_car&car_id=2

So far there are just over 100 cars on it, the site is still in the early stages. I'm hoping to get lots of cars listed, so that you can search for your make/model and find out what others are doing as far as maintenance/modifications. If you know of others who may be interested, forward this message along.

I'd be interested in any ideas people have for the site.

Thanks!

-- thecartracker.com team

Old 09-12-2004, 06:19 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Keeping track of maintenance, modifications, track times, and fuel economy

Welcome to the forum thecartracker!

This is a great site. We keep the dialogue friendly and the attitude positive. The info is well received by all and we are here to help anyone with the need. I hope you find it to your liking as well.

If you're not familiar with this forum, please click the START HERE! link. There you will find a forum vocab list, an Audi forum terminology list and an Audi lexicon list. They should be very helpful to you if you're not familiar with the jargon.

Please feel free to ask any question, but double check the archives first. Many questions have been archived and, quite often, the answers are comprehensive.
================================================== ====================================
Interesting idea.
Good luck.

Old 09-12-2004, 10:53 PM
Default RE: Keeping track of maintenance, modifications, track times, and fuel economy

Thanks for the positive comments