AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Learning to fight (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/learning-fight-25361/)

apg96 02-15-2006 11:29 PM

Learning to fight

Does anyone know how i could find a place to train me to fight? I dont mean karate, i would like more like kick boxing/ mixed martial arts style. I dont plan on going and starting to compete (however im not against it either) but mainly to help me get in even better shape than i can do on my own, and also it would be a nice confidence booster knowing i could take a beating and also beat guys alot bigger than me in a fight.

black991.8tq 02-15-2006 11:45 PM

RE: Learning to fight

find out where ufc fighters are traning these days.

PandaXpress 02-15-2006 11:48 PM

learn from experiance, or i guess take boxing that crazy conditioning and stuff

besides u from the rich part of the OC why u need to know how to fight
i would be scared to hit anyone there, on the count of them suing my ass

apg96 02-15-2006 11:53 PM

one. i can sue just as good as anyone else. But we have some crazy fights, but i mean for going away to school. PLus, at my middle school there were fighst almost daily. That what happens at the public schools no matter where u are. Lets be honest im not gonna live in Orange County for ever. and most importantlu I want to.

PandaXpress 02-15-2006 11:56 PM

ORIGINAL: apg96

one. i can sue just as good as anyone else. But we have some crazy fights, but i mean for going away to school. PLus, at my middle school there were fighst almost daily. That what happens at the public schools no matter where u are. Lets be honest im not gonna live in Orange County for ever. and most importantlu I want to.
that is so funny i want to live in the nice part of the OC someday
and why do u want to leave ur nice safe area anyways, if i lived there i wouldnt leave man

apg96 02-16-2006 12:03 AM

Umm i dont think their are any colleges in Orange County and then when i get out of school, at first i wont be able to afford it.

pturbo 02-16-2006 02:32 AM

Use the web and look up a place in your area that teaches aikido. You use your opponents own momentum and poor balance to defeat them. If you are worried about fighting a few drunks at college, it is perfect for that. There is weapons training at the higher levels, but even if you never get to that you will get in good shape and learn how to toss bozos around.

BaconBait 02-16-2006 04:52 AM

Just punch them in the throat and kick the knees.

Karl 02-16-2006 06:58 AM

most fights are fought on the ground.. check around San Luis Obispo

AWDaholic 02-16-2006 11:22 AM

ORIGINAL: pturbo

Use the web and look up a place in your area that teaches aikido.

+1