Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Looking for a participent in the PNW.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 09:26 PM
2nd Gear
Default Looking for a participent in the PNW.

I need help, If you are willing. I need to figure out my product costs on a full menzerna detail.
This includes compounding, polishing, glaze, sealant and carnauba topper. Usually the exterior takes between 12-14 hours and the interior takes me between 8-10 hours. Total time I spend on a vehicle is between 16-24 hours. For the interior I will be using leather master cleaner, conditioner, and protectant, along with carpet pre-conditioner, Carpet extraction detergent, and carpet protectant. My general philosophy is to wipe down, Clean, Condition, Protect. I do my best to ensure a full 6 months of protection. I will include both the 3 month and complimentary items in this offer. This is a comparable equivalent of a concours style detail. Unfortunately I am un able to do it for free, But I will severely discount it.

If you are interested you can email me, or call me.
3lgautodetail@gmail.com
425 301 0790
Ask for Aaron

Here is my basic process, over two days.

Interior, clean:
carpets, Dash, headliner, trim, seats, under seats, storage bins,cardtrays, cup holders, steering column, rear window area, trunk, and engine bay.

Dress/condition:
Dash, trim, seats, under seats, storage bins, card trays, cup holders, steering column, rear window area, all applicable pieces in the engine bay, and all trim and plastics in the trunk.

Exterior Wash/clean:
Tires, wheels, wheel well, Front grill, Exhaust, Door trim, door wells, sunroof area.

Claybar:
Body work, windows, and as needed wheels and exhaust.

Compound/Polish:
Find the appropriate compound/polish to remove swirling, then step down to either finish polish or to a light polish then finish polish. This will include taping off the car, windows, tires, wheels, exterior trim.

Clean/polish all exposed metal/chrome/polished aluminum

After Polish wax and sealant:
2 coats of sealant base just on top of the prepped paint, 12 hours apart and two coats of wax on top of the sealant at least 2 hours apart.

Exterior dressing:
Dress all black plastic, rubberized trim, and rubber door/hood/trunk seals. Seal all polished metal/chrome/aluminum.

Included is:
3 month return visit:
Wash, vacuum, 2 coats wax, dress exterior and interior trim, dress seating. A refill of complimentary items listed below.

Complimentary:
2 wash buckets
1 wool wash mitt
1 8 0z bottle of car wash
2 Micro fiber towels (1 for drying and 1 for quick detail.)
1 16oz bottle of spray and wipe waterless wash for removing finger prints and dust/grease
1 16oz bottle of quick detailer for the purpose of spraying after washing the car to keep up the level of protection from the sealant and wax.

Old 09-19-2006, 09:39 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Looking for a participent in the PNW.

SPAM, HAHA, just kidding.

Old 09-20-2006, 04:48 PM
2nd Gear

bump, looking for a 3rd intrested party.

Old 09-20-2006, 06:39 PM
2nd Gear

I just e-mailed you.