Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Marijuana as a painkiller

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2020, 09:45 AM
1st Gear
Default Marijuana as a painkiller

Does marijuana really help with pain, or is it all fiction?

Old 12-04-2020, 11:47 AM
Banned

The world health organization (who) recently proposed changing the status of cannabis, as there is considerable evidence of its effective use for medicinal purposes. When I have very frequent headaches I buy myself some grass with weedsmart.net .Most often, medical marijuana is taken to control pain symptoms. Although cannabis is not strong enough to fight acute pain, for example, post-operative, it is considered quite effective for relieving chronic pain, nausea, normalizing sleep, is used as a muscle relaxant, and helps to cope with a tremor in patients with Parkinson's disease.

Old 12-04-2020, 11:49 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by mathjackson
The world health organization (who) recently proposed changing the status of cannabis, as there is considerable evidence of its effective use for medicinal purposes. When I have very frequent headaches I buy myself some grass with weedsmart.net .Most often, medical marijuana is taken to control pain symptoms. Although cannabis is not strong enough to fight acute pain, for example, post-operative, it is considered quite effective for relieving chronic pain, nausea, normalizing sleep, is used as a muscle relaxant, and helps to cope with a tremor in patients with Parkinson's disease.
Excellent and useful information.

Old 06-19-2021, 09:10 AM
1st Gear

Interesting, although THC is not something everyone enjoys, so smoking marijuana is pretty niche. In fact, a good way to handle stressful periods of your life is to use CBD products. Personally though, I can't handle using CBD oil, so I decided to buy cbd gummies instead. After searching for a little it turned out Aifory has a ton of different strength gummies that have unique flavors. This makes taking my medication a pleasant snack instead of a chore, so I recommend trying it out.

Last edited by Qullamer; 06-19-2021 at 10:49 AM.
Old 11-30-2021, 04:31 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Robinsonio
Does marijuana really help with pain, or is it all fiction?
It is with great pleasure that I will share with you my opinion about cbd oil. Of course, high-quality cbd oil works wonders. But you have to consider your ideal dose. Visit this blog https://www.inthenameofwellness.com/...ct-dose-of-cbd and take note of the information about the correct dosage of cbd oil. It is very important.

Old 12-02-2021, 08:35 AM
1st Gear

I used it for almost 2 years after a huge back injury.

I tried a lot of medication like morphine but marijuana was my best option with less side effects and being able to have a semi normal routine.

/Max

Old 03-17-2022, 05:37 AM
1st Gear

The use of marijuana to relieve pain is no longer a novelty, and I also think that it really works and helps a lot of people. But it can also have the opposite effect, when a person who is in pain uses the wrong strain out of ignorance, making their situation worse. That is why I want to share with you the cool site https://askgrowers.com/dispensaries/...rth-collective so you can understand more about the different varieties and what they do. It has helped me to find the right variety to save me.

Last edited by Jefers; 03-18-2022 at 07:15 AM.
Old 08-03-2022, 07:08 AM
1st Gear

I've heard about how it can really help you. I sometimes get headaches and instead of taking pills, I smoke weed. Personally, it helps me get rid of pain, but I'm not 100 percent sure it helps everyone. But I'll leave https://weeddelivery.io/product-category/cannabis/aa/ here just in case you want to try cannabis as a painkiller too. Especially since I think you'll be very happy with the prices and sub-racks on your orders.