Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

May need a new job what have u guys had that u liked?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 05:50 AM
Default RE: jobs

yea im think of going back to my grocery store and then when 18 either car sales man or valet. What else r good options for a job? I mean i would do a golf course but i dont want to wake up early.

Old 08-17-2005, 05:55 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

for the money? banks/credit unions...

Old 08-17-2005, 05:58 AM

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

Apg, a car sales man? are u kidding me? No offense apg, but you cant pick out a car for yourself. The last thing you need to be doing is trying to help someone else.
well i kno i cant decide on a car but what does taht have to do with anything. I actually have sold a car at a dealership before. I was talking to one of my friends down there and someone satrted talking about some car and i started talking to themm and i convinced them it was right for them and tehy bought it. Im so pissed i didnt work there it was a a6 with 4.2 quattro. Comp on that would have been nce.

Old 08-17-2005, 11:47 AM
2nd Gear

best job if you dont wanna work much. BEING A DJ. i have a friend who does it. makes about $250-$500 a night w/ tips. sometimes big stuff comes along; he DJed Christina Aguilera's Pepsi Campaign party, and made about $800 for a night. He is 17, so he usually doesn't go alone and works like 1-3 nights a week.

Old 08-17-2005, 11:50 AM

sunglass hut is the best job for a teenager ever. especially if you have 0 work ethic or morals. i would close the store and walk around the mall and every mall has a underground trading community.

Old 08-17-2005, 12:10 PM
1st Gear

i say try the resturant biz (waitstaff); money every night you work. you usually can work as much or as little as you like b/c there is always someone looking to pick up or drop a shift and they still throw you a check every two weeks for your hourly pay (very little check tho)

oh and there is always a good time with your co-workers during, and after work (especially if you have some cool cats and nice looking ladies to work with!!!)........... ahhhh good times!

Old 08-17-2005, 12:46 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: black991.8tq

i worked at lifetime fitness at the front desk, it was the best job by far. hot chicks and milfs all day long
Yeah, I was a PT for a while and loved training all those hot women and MILFS!
But then I needed to make some money so I had to get a "proper" job.[:'(]

Old 08-17-2005, 02:48 PM
2nd Gear

Join the army!!! Long hours, low pay, and you get to travel to new and exciting places, meet lots of new people, and then kill them [sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 08-17-2005, 03:11 PM
2nd Gear

i mean if you live by the water i would try to get a gig working at a yacht club. my summer job consists of me getting paid to get a tan, drive boats, get tips, and get free food and booze when they throw parties... can't top that in my opinion

although most places make you get a coast guard capt. license i never got one, since we have a loophole in the system

Old 08-17-2005, 04:38 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: bluovalguy

Join the army!!! Long hours, low pay, and you get to travel to new and exciting places, meet lots of new people, and then kill them [sm=shootshoot.gif]

lol

how do I sign up?

Quick Reply: May need a new job what have u guys had that u liked?