Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Micheal Vick sentenced to 23 months for dogfighting

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 05:01 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Micheal Vick sentenced to 23 months for dogfighting

ok, i lived bout 1 mile from his high school as a true blue yankee and even i knew bout dog fighting. its that prevalent where hes from. its everywhere. if you look @ the dateline, the feds went in the day AFTER the states warrants expired. it was gonna just disappear. the states going after him now cause they have to save face. also, the fed law was less than 6months old. at the time they went in on vick, they had convicted bout 6 people on this, getting pretty similar results. so, in short, he was doing one of the things he was brought up on that until 6 months prior never woulda been a problem and getting bout the same as everyone else. 2bad PETAs HQ is only like 30 mins from that farm. id expect they had a hand in this. everyone else there either accepts or ignores it.

Old 12-11-2007, 05:48 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AudiVirgin

Vick can burn in hell for all I care. I think we should hang him from a tree and see how he likes it. No excuse for killing or fighting dogs. Its how I grew up he says. lol just goes to show you can take him out the ghetto but can't take the ghetto out of him. He still has State charges to face. I hope he never plays another game. I would **** on him if I had the chance. Vick has lost everything and rightly so. We will see what happens with the state charges next but until then he can sit his dog fighting *** in jail!
100% agree with you. Funny, I asked my colleague that when he makes millions, why he has to do all this, and his response was " you can take a guy out from a ghetto, but can't take the ghetto out of him"! True.

This guy just proved to be another example of many things. I hope the state of Virginia's pending two cases against him also get another couple of years.

Old 12-11-2007, 06:04 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Dj Spiel

Prison....MOney/fees

we are forgetting most important thing they took away. His ability to play in the NFL league thats gotta bother him more than anything.
while he sits in his cell, i hope he thinks about all the millions(legal) he could have made over a career in the nfl instead of the possible hundreds of thousands(illegally) he might have made in the dog fighting ciruits. thinks about all the charitable organizations hecouldhave donated to or fronted, or started; youthshe could have inspiredfrom his achieving his dreams and football career/talents. instead, hejust pissed away all of what he could havebeentrying to build street cred wit his hommies.... idiot!

Old 12-12-2007, 06:55 AM
4th Gear

yup!!!!

Old 12-12-2007, 10:05 AM
4th Gear

ITS THE SAME THING AS WHEN WHITE PEOPLE SHOOT DEER

Which ever person defended Vick with that comment, is my eternal idol.

Old 12-12-2007, 10:26 AM
1st Gear

If you ask me the punishment was not severe enough. I don't care where he came from. I don't care how much money he has. What he did is morally indefensable. He and anyone else who engages in activities like this deserve the same punishment.

Mike