Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The miracle cure to..acne?!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 11:35 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: The miracle cure to..acne?!

I never really got acne, when I was a teen-ager, but then, I got LOTS of cooch... So, *I*believe if you f*ck a LOT, your face will stay clear. Of course, with a pimply face no woman WORTH getting nekid with is gonna wanna come anywhere NEAR you, so it might already be a lost cause... Use the clerasil on your d1<k... U KNOOOOOOOOOOO...

Old 02-06-2008, 11:45 PM
4th Gear

^^^^hahahahaha wtf!?

Old 02-06-2008, 11:57 PM
Senior Administrator

I was just posting what worked for ME, and an option B...

Old 02-07-2008, 12:05 AM
4th Gear

HAHAHA JAZZ... christ what in the hell are you talking about man!

Old 02-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Senior Administrator

sex cures acne! simple! GET SOME. A LOT of some, and it'll clear up!

Old 02-07-2008, 12:20 AM
4th Gear

hahaha yeah that plan requires a b*tch to get with.

which I dont currently have.. I guess I could go down the dickhole path and get with random chicks. Now what happens when i get herpes?!

Old 02-07-2008, 12:35 AM
4th Gear

I'm a little surprised you found better results with Stridex than you did with Proactive.
From what I know Proactive contains more benzoyl peroxide, than Stridex.

Anyway, wash your skin throughly but gently, avoiding intense scrubbing.
Also, keep your hands away from your face, and any other areas that may contain acne.
Benzoyl peroxide can be purchased over the counter at your local drug store.
You will be able to find it as a cream, and face wash, look for one that's 2.5% benzoyl peroxide.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:55 AM
2nd Gear

I know what you mean never had it bad but still there mostly on the sides of the face so here is my advice and what I find works. I very rarely ever get a pimple any more maybe 1-2 a month and i just turned 17 today. Like jojo said dont use a razor this is one of the most important things. Also when I started to get acne I tried to wash my face like 10 times a day which makes it worse. Wash your face with a clean wash clothe 2 times a day. Once when your taking a shower in the morning and then right before you go to bed. It depends on how oily your face with what product to use. Also DONT USE SOAP! So kills bacteria which is good but drys your skin the **** up and his horrible. I would reccomend finding a moisturizer that is not oily but will heal your skin. Apply a very little amount to your face about 5 minutes after washing. Depending on how oily your face is you might not want to moisturize before bed. Another thing if you have long hair, CUT IT!! Our hair natural produces oil which clogs the pores. Just some other general stuff dont pick or scratch them. Keep your hands off of your face, our hands are disgusting which gross bacteria and oil so dont touch your face. The **** will go away, sometimes you just have to deal with the cards you are given. Lifes a bitch!

Old 02-07-2008, 01:07 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: ouTTie914

I'm a little surprised you found better results with Stridex than you did with Proactive.
From what I know Proactive contains more benzoyl peroxide, than Stridex.

Anyway, wash your skin throughly but gently, avoiding intense scrubbing.
Also, keep your hands away from your face, and any other areas that may contain acne.
Benzoyl peroxide can be purchased over the counter at your local drug store.
You will be able to find it as a cream, and face wash, look for one that's 2.5% benzoyl peroxide.

Proactive drys the shizit out of my face.. making it worse.

Old 02-07-2008, 01:09 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Rhinop21

I know what you mean never had it bad but still there mostly on the sides of the face so here is my advice and what I find works. I very rarely ever get a pimple any more maybe 1-2 a month and i just turned 17 today. Like jojo said dont use a razor this is one of the most important things. Also when I started to get acne I tried to wash my face like 10 times a day which makes it worse. Wash your face with a clean wash clothe 2 times a day. Once when your taking a shower in the morning and then right before you go to bed. It depends on how oily your face with what product to use. Also DONT USE SOAP! So kills bacteria which is good but drys your skin the **** up and his horrible. I would reccomend finding a moisturizer that is not oily but will heal your skin. Apply a very little amount to your face about 5 minutes after washing. Depending on how oily your face is you might not want to moisturize before bed. Another thing if you have long hair, CUT IT!! Our hair natural produces oil which clogs the pores. Just some other general stuff dont pick or scratch them. Keep your hands off of your face, our hands are disgusting which gross bacteria and oil so dont touch your face. The **** will go away, sometimes you just have to deal with the cards you are given. Lifes a bitch!
My skin isn't to oily at all.. its more dry if anything.. especially being in Arizona.

I have short hair.. and keep it short so thats not an issue.. I get it more around mah mouth, than anywhere else.. dont really have acne anywhere else. And its either like one pimple (Good) or a 3-4 (bad)...alll in one area.. that annoy me.. and idk..

Yeah I need to try not putting my hand near my face, and just clean twice a day for sure. I'll see how it goes.

Quick Reply: The miracle cure to..acne?!