Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

movin out soon

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 01:16 AM
3rd Gear
Default movin out soon

Movin' on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky (i wish). Gonna be looking in north plainfield, watchung, bound brook, south bound brook, and maybe somerville (all NJ if u didn't know). Anybody know any other realestate sites where I can search for apartments while I sit here bored. I've already been on rent.com and move.com. Or if you know of anything for rent close to the places I mentioned, that's not much more than 850 a month, let me kno. I know that seems like not a lot of money...but I can get good studio apartments in the places I mentioned before for that (some even less).

Old 04-07-2007, 01:18 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: movin out soon

O yea, and that def rules out getting a B5 S4 for awhile...but hey my 2.8 doesn't show any signs of stopping. And I suppose I can't expect too much at the age of 19 anyway. If it ain't broke, don't fix it right?

Old 04-07-2007, 04:47 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: VB05
And I suppose I can't expect too much at the age of 19 anyway. If it ain't broke, don't fix it right?
wise beyond your years !

much wiser than i was at 19.... [:-]

Good luck apt hunting..u looking for roomates too - or just by urself??

edt: local Universities / colleges should have some info about apts...

Old 04-07-2007, 08:23 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: i3uddha

And I suppose I can't expect too much at the age of 19 anyway. If it ain't broke, don't fix it right?
wise beyond your years !

^^^ ya that

and make sure you get a garage for you love

Old 04-07-2007, 02:58 PM
4th Gear

Good luck man

Old 04-07-2007, 03:56 PM
3rd Gear

wise beyond your years !

I was just thinkin about gettin a studio for myself. I'd look for a roommate if I could only find a bigger one and needed to split rent. I have a friend who said he might be interested...but I'm def shooting to get a 1bedroom or studio.

Old 04-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

THats a good idea.. save $$ by controlling your utility bills bec its just you...
more privacy too....no need to fight over designated parking spots,
cleaning up, & noise etc...

Old 04-07-2007, 05:18 PM
3rd Gear

THats a good idea.. save $$ by controlling your utility bills bec its just you...
more privacy too....no need to fight over designated parking spots,
cleaning up, & noise etc...
Yea, privacy is def a good thing, and the noise would be an issue too. You really don't know what it's like to live with a person till it's too late ya kno. Most places seem to include heat and hot water. I'd just have to pay for electricity and optional stuff like cable, phone, and internet. Of course I'd just use my cellphone and not worry about a land line, and I could most likely pick up someone's wireless around me anyway...if not I could just use the wireless at school when I'm there. I'll be able to work alot more shifts at my restaurant once finals are over in the 2nd week of May. Right now I just work saturday and sunday nights...and I can pull in almost 300 bucks cash just for those two shifts. So when I pick up 2 or 3 more shifts a week, I'll be lookin good for payin the bills and maybe getting some more furnishing. I'm looking to be living on the bare minimum (which I could really care less about) when I first move in...like i'll have my bed, maybe a chair or two, and just maybe a table....but most likely just fold up snack trays (BALLER ) Most places also have laundry rooms on each floor. Laundromats are no big deal though. I don't really tend to watch much TV anyway really...especially when it's during a school semester and I'm working. I'll have a TV, DVD's, and my 360...that'll do just fine

Old 04-09-2007, 07:57 PM
3rd Gear

well I found someone who is renting out part of their house for 800 a month. Best part is almost everything is included: heat, hotwater, a/c, electricity, and even laundry! Bedroom, bath, kitchen with refrigerator, carpeted, cable ready, high speed interent ready, yard, ceiling fan, etc...

Old 04-09-2007, 08:09 PM
3rd Gear

At 19 i was making 55k and my rent was only 250 split a house with a few roomates, and now have nothing to show for it! Damn Alcohol!

Be proud that you are 19, have a audi, and make sure you stay smart with your money, cause it kicks your *** later!

Quick Reply: movin out soon