Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My New Photography Website!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 12:46 PM
4th Gear
Default My New Photography Website!!!

Hey everyone,
I have been working on my own website for the last few weeks. I just got it to the point where it is live on-line and would like all of you to take a look at it and give me feedback as to what works well and what doesn't. If you have ANY and I mean ANY suggestions PLEASE let me know. I want to make this site very professional looking and easy to navigate. So enough about that, please go here and let me know what you think!

JMLPictures.com

And I will be adding more gallery's later. My laptop's HDD ran out of space and I need to get a bigger one. LOL

Josh

Old 06-04-2008, 12:52 PM
6th Gear
Default RE: My New Photography Website!!!

I like it, it is a good setup design wise, was very easy to navigate for me. Personally I love how the gallery's loaded in their own tab instead of taking me away from the gallery page.

And I have to say, you've filled a terrabyte with pictures and other things or just the Macbooks internal HDD is full. (which isn't that hard, mines a 200GB one and I only have 30GB left[&o])

Old 06-04-2008, 01:00 PM
4th Gear

The internal drive is full (about 300mb left right now lol) and I almost have a TB of external drives full with movies/music/pictures/and all the templates and plugins for my video editing programs.

Thanks for the words! Also I just fixed the header so if nothing showed up on the top it should be there now.

Josh

Old 06-04-2008, 01:48 PM
2nd Gear

get youre self a nice cheep external hd

Old 06-04-2008, 01:48 PM
2nd Gear

love the work and the pictures the brown family gallery wouldent open up for me

Old 06-04-2008, 01:57 PM
3rd Gear

I like it. It's easy to navigate, but not overly simple. Good work .

But I think you should say this in a different way: "...and gained a unsurpassed amount of knowledge about the industry and about the skills needed to exceed and stay ahead of the competition."

And then I would streamline this: "I am capable of shooting any type of events such as weddings, parties, and business events. If you need senior pictures or anything of that sort I am able to shoot that as well. If you need pictures of objects such as cars, products, or anything else like that I am also able to shoot that and have a great eye for detail and presentation."

Congrats, Mr. Entrepreneur.

Old 06-04-2008, 02:31 PM
4th Gear

Thanks for the feedback guys. I fixed the link for the brown gallery. The picture itself had the wrong link but the words had the right one. I will also sit down and figure out a better way to say the stuff you mentioned as well Sineo.

Josh

Old 06-04-2008, 02:52 PM
2nd Gear

ooh one more thing its called jml picrues right? i thing it would sound more profesional if it were called jml photograpy just my 2 cents

Old 06-04-2008, 02:54 PM
1st Gear

jml studio/studios

Old 06-04-2008, 08:35 PM
4th Gear

Yeah I thought about that... I might change it... I can always buy more domain names so I can use them all and all have them link to the same spot. JMLPictures is just really easy to remember and it kind of incorporates both still photography and videography. Studios works too though... hmm...

Josh

Quick Reply: My New Photography Website!!!