Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
Contact her
63.33%
Don't contact her
3.33%
Drink myself into a stupor and bang out every hooker I can find
6.67%
Soylent green is people!!
6.67%
Suck it up, take it like a man, and move on
13.33%
Die in a fire
6.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

My Obsession Poll!! You get to decide my fate!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 04:32 AM
2nd Gear
Default My Obsession Poll!! You get to decide my fate!!

Well, I thought rather than keep screwing up other people's threads with my heavily off-topic problems, I'd bring it here. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, go here. For those who don't care, go here.

This being the internet and all, I get to bask in the glorious anomimity that forums afford me, and say things that I probably wouldn't tell my closest friends. Plus, I'm a little drunk at the moment (ok, I'm lit up like a Christmas tree, shut up).

I don't know what to do. I haven't know what to do about this for eight years, almost. It's painfully obvious even to me, that I'm still in love with this girl. Hell, she might even be the only girl I've ever really loved, unconditionally. She's sure as hell the only girl that I remember ever single detail of every time we were together. What would you do in my situation? I'm seriously drunk now, so when I'm sober, I'll com eback to comment, but for now, let's just post it, and move on.....

Cheers!

Old 12-15-2005, 04:37 AM
Administrator
Default RE: My Obsession Poll!! You get to decide my fate!!

i say contract her casue if you dont your just gonna keep on regretting it, if she turns you down u can finally move on in life
casue if your just keep dwelling in this its just gonna eat u up inside and your always gonna wonder about wut could have been
i been in your situation and im kinda still in it but theres nuthin i can do so im tryin to move on in my life but you still have a
chance there from wut i kinda skimmed through

Old 12-15-2005, 04:38 AM
18T
4th Gear

well banging every hooker u can find doesnt sound bad,

but i think you need to face it because you will overcome a huge block in your life. wether the outcome is good or bad. In the end, you will feel better.

Old 12-15-2005, 04:50 AM
3rd Gear

Yeh man, you need to really stop obsessing over her, she may be an M5 but she is still just a car

ps: I vote for the banging hookers option.

Old 12-15-2005, 05:10 AM
2nd Gear

Right, but first, if I contact her and sh'es not wht I remember, it'll will screw up years of trying to be someone that she would respect maybe even some one that she owuld love. amd If i call her and she doesn't remember me, i think it would really kill me inside. I mena really. I've spent so much of my life trying to live up to what she would have wanted, if it turns out I can never be anything she wanted, what has it all been for. For all of the advice that I give other, I define myself not by who I am or even what I've done, but how close I am to what she might have wanted. How ****** sad is that?

Old 12-15-2005, 05:15 AM

I can't pick one of the choices. None of them seem like the answer...although some do seem fun.

There is a woman out there that I feel that same way about as you do for yours. I think I always will. It's been probably 15 years since I've even seen or spoken or heard from her and I still think of her regularly. Now, that being said, I've found someone who I feel just as strongly for and I'm married to her, so who knows what the future will bring, unless you keep bangin the emptyness with meaningless (yet fun) sex and relationships, cause then the future will bring nothin but the same. You will not find what you are looking for while you're doing what your doing. Be the person that the woman you want wants to meet, now, not just when you meet her, cause you wont meet her, she'll have nothing to do with you.

Ok, now I have to ask...Silver Seven...is it seven inches long and glistens like Silver?[sm=signs007.gif]

Old 12-15-2005, 05:15 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

Right, but first, if I contact her and sh'es not wht I remember, it'll will screw up years of trying to be someone that she would respect maybe even some one that she owuld love. amd If i call her and she doesn't remember me, i think it would really kill me inside. I mena really. I've spent so much of my life trying to live up to what she would have wanted, if it turns out I can never be anything she wanted, what has it all been for. For all of the advice that I give other, I define myself not by who I am or even what I've done, but how close I am to what she might have wanted. How ****** sad is that?
well u gotta take a chance man, wuts the point of living a dream worshipping her from a distance and not knowing what she truely is
if shes not the same person then shes not the same person theres nuthing you can do about it man
and im sure she will rememeber you
but how do u kno if you are truely what she wants when you havent seen her or talked to her in 8 years
maybe you can get to know her now and then become the one she wants instead of just wonderin about it

Old 12-15-2005, 05:23 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

well u gotta take a chance man, wuts the point of living a dream worshipping her from a distance and not knowing what she truely is
if shes not the same person then shes not the same person theres nuthing you can do about it man
and im sure she will rememeber you
but how do u kno if you are truely what she wants when you havent seen her or talked to her in 8 years
maybe you can get to know her now and then become the one she wants instead of just wonderin about it
I'm with Panda...

Old 12-15-2005, 05:25 AM
2nd Gear

I know I should take a chance, but I'm still afraid. Even though it might onw make sence, I'm afraid. What if I've made her out to be more than she could be in real life? What if she's even better than I could have imagined? What if? What if? What if I call her and she hasn't thought of me in years? What if she's married now, kids, house whatever? What right do I have, even if she did once have feelings for me, to come trampling into her life now. What if she did love me? What if, once she wanted me as much as I wanted her? Maybe she's over it now, and bringing it back up would be unfair to her and the possible family she has. Wjat if thats just an excuse I'm coming up with to mask my fears and save myself the trouble of having to take control of an area of my life that I've always been terrified of? Oops, wasn't supposed to type that. Ooooooooohhh well.

Old 12-15-2005, 05:27 AM
18T
4th Gear

if you have the resources to find out where she lives ..etc.. then you probably have the resources to find out whether she is married or not.

if she is then let it be. if not then why not contact her? might just be the best thing you ever did.

Quick Reply: My Obsession Poll!! You get to decide my fate!!