Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

My retarded neighbor

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 08:03 PM
3rd Gear
Default My retarded neighbor

so im not sure if you guys can make it out in the picture, but this is my neighbor washing her car with a MOP. these are the stupidest people ive ever had the pleasure of living next to. in addition to the mop incident, her starter solenoid has been going out for over a year. every time she gos to leave in her car, you have to listen to "CLICK,CLICK,CLICK,CLICK.CLICK, for about a half hour until her car turns over. have pity on the retarded.

Attached Images  
Old 12-23-2008, 08:20 PM
4th Gear

atleast their just retarded, bogies got some pretty shitty neighbors, the ones that just try their hardest to be right and get you in trouble.

Old 12-23-2008, 08:21 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

I used a mop on my work van a few times. They are soft and hold soap very well, and because they have a lot of fibers they can scrub away road muck without trashing the finish. Big deal.

Old 12-23-2008, 08:52 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by CLX
I used a mop on my work van a few times. They are soft and hold soap very well, and because they have a lot of fibers they can scrub away road muck without trashing the finish. Big deal.
whatever dude, you can use the same mop on your car and your floor. and sponges dont have "fibers". its a sponge not a brush or a towel. "big deal" lol

Old 12-23-2008, 09:04 PM
2nd Gear

like CLX said....he used it on his "WORK VAN"
i reallllly dont think that a mirror finish is top on the priority list....relax warranty225cpe

Old 12-23-2008, 09:18 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Originally Posted by warranty225cpe
whatever dude, you can use the same mop on your car and your floor. and sponges dont have "fibers". its a sponge not a brush or a towel. "big deal" lol

So, when you were talking about a retarded neighbor, you were really saying that you're the retard, right? I don't know where I implied that I'd use the same mop as I wash a floor with. And you're not making any sense. Of course, being from Floriduh, I'd expect that. Good job perpetuating the stereotype.

Old 12-23-2008, 09:24 PM
2nd Gear

he cant even hold a handgun properly CLX.....isnt that enough of a clue he's the retard?

Old 12-23-2008, 10:13 PM
4th Gear

i use a mop to wash myself

Old 12-23-2008, 11:24 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by CLX
So, when you were talking about a retarded neighbor, you were really saying that you're the retard, right? I don't know where I implied that I'd use the same mop as I wash a floor with. And you're not making any sense. Of course, being from Floriduh, I'd expect that. Good job perpetuating the stereotype.
Yeah dude, and having guns in your sig make you a TUFF GUY.

Old 12-23-2008, 11:27 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by m6amba
he cant even hold a handgun properly CLX.....isnt that enough of a clue he's the retard?
The he'll are you talking about? Stop swingin on CLXs crank.

Quick Reply: My retarded neighbor