Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help... UPDATED

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 06:30 PM
4th Gear
Default need help... UPDATED

guys, and gals, need some help and i cant believe im stooping low enough and asking people on forums but no friends haha...

ok, call me a little kid, flame me all you want, but i really need someone to talk to.

stop reading now if you hate reading about relationship crap...

ok, i was with a girl for over two years now. im in high school by the way. This wasnt my first relationship but first one that went this long. So in the beginning of the relationship i had a ton of friends and she pretty much had 1 or 2. I did not know this at the time, but figured it out shortly after. So time goes on, we never fought. and when i say never i mean never. Id always make her laugh and she would make me laugh. we were perfect, always would go out and have a good time and just do everything together. Sadly though, her father killed himself about 6 months in. It was just a terrible time for everybody. Especially her. and i was there for her day in and day out. when it happened i stayed with her for 72 hours and slept for maybe 3 hours. Id stay awake all not because she would wake up from time to time just screaming and crying and it was just soooo soooo shitty. But we got through it together. things started going well and it pulled us very very close. Then my brother died and she helped me get through that. Im still recovering from it as she is from both. So basically we were always there for one another encouraging and helping. So as time goes on as well i was encouraging her to get a couple of girlfriends that she can be close with, she needed space and some girlfriends. She refused and said that she only wanted to be with me and i did the wrong thing and went along with it. Now, in the mean time, over the two years i lost site of my friends. Another mistake on my part but it happened and my friends are gone. Now for the hard thing. This whole weekend she completely changed on me. She avoided me and stuff because she finally got a "group." So, in a sense im sooo happy for her and so glad she has some girl friends and more guy friends to be around. she has been in this group now for about 2 months. So, friday night i had to work so we couldnt do anything and it was fine and she said we can do something on saturday comes around. Saturday comes. I text her saying hey what do you want to do today. she says "oh im sorry, things came up and it doesnt look like i can do anything" of course i ask why and she says "i have to go to practice, go to the ymca, and clean" so shes busy. Im ok with it and what not...not the first time. Night time comes, i text her saying "hey hows the cleaning"... she ignores me. i text for a few hours and call a couple times, nothing. So i have a buddy of mine call her... im crazy i know... but. A GUY PICKS UP THE PHONE. so i caught her right?...WRONG!. girls cant be wrong so naturally she said it was her brother. i say oh ok. and then go to bed. wake up... go on face book check things out... there are pictures of her and a guy all over each other... so yea im a little steamed... So tonight i had to go and talk to her about it. she tells me "i need my space and i want to be with my friends. i feel like i cant be with you and them all at the same time so im going to start hanging out with my friends... im sorry kiva."

Now im here, can someone please help me. I dont know what to do. Her and i didnt have 1 bump in the road for 2 years. NOT ONE. And now i feel like shes getting with this guy... what do you think? keep in mind that i do love and respect her and if you think that she is wanting to move on and possibly with this guy then im going to accept it for her to be happy... I just need some help.

and props if you guys read all that... really thanks.

[Rant off/]

Old 11-12-2007, 06:39 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: need help...

God damn dude that is a tough one... Clearly you've both gotten alot out of each other and 2years isn't a fluke. Maybe she just needs a break from you and everythings going to perfect in her life for her to realize how much you really mean to her. I mean you've been there for this girl everytime and even placed her above close friends. Thats never an easy choice to make, but thats how it went. I'd say back off, stop feeding her your attention *As hard as that is to do* and see if she comes running back to you, which might not be as likely to happen if she has another guy in her life. But I really think pushing yourself on her is a bad idea at the moment based of her behavior. I'm sorry things have complicated man, it sucks. I just got jewed over by a close friend over a girl... really finally regret it. But thats life, keep your head up and try not to think about it. Good luck!

Old 11-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

how unfortunate for you. it sounds like you 2 really connected on a common ground and were there for eachother during extremely difficult periods. you certainly deserve the respect of knowing exactly what she expects and wants in the relationship, however, with young people, often times it's just easier to walk away than to have to explain your feelings to someone. maybe she thought this was the right thing to do in order not to hurt you. clearly not the case.
maybe you have given her a self-confidence or maybe she's just grown up a bit and is ready to spread her wings and experience other relationships. regardless, she should not have treated you like that.
the ending of relationships are always hard and there's never an easy way.
i'd just be honest with her and ask her to do the same with you.
i'm sorry for your troubles. hope things work out for the best.

Old 11-12-2007, 07:03 PM
4th Gear

the worst thing though... she was really leading me on, coming on realyl strong to me, and acting a little weird since she started hanging around with this group... i feel like i was toyed with and played...

Old 11-12-2007, 07:08 PM
4th Gear

Ugh man, I hate that feeling. Sorry

Old 11-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

not good. just flat out ask her what's up? in a nice way, say that you deserve to know if she's wanting to end the relationship.
it's gonna hurt. there's no stopping that. these are the risks we take every time we fall into a relationship. it feels so good going in(love IS blind), we don't realize that the same intensity of feeling is gonna show itself as painful on the way out. but each time, you learn something.

Old 11-12-2007, 07:12 PM
4th Gear

define how they were all over each other? whats her link? you can know so much with so little....me i would just show up when she says shes "busy" or not and shes home....knock walk in and have a talk sit down....ask whats troubling her and why shes acting like this...i have a feeling there may be another guy in this equation

Old 11-12-2007, 07:12 PM
4th Gear

well... she just called... to me in a not so nice way to shut up... and never talk to her again... ? charming.. dooooooood so pissed right now.

Are people really like this? i dont really think i did anything wrong? could she be pissed that i actually gave her space? to be with friends? wtf is goin on

Old 11-12-2007, 07:18 PM
4th Gear

dude that sux...i feel for ya bro....go up to her and talk to her

Old 11-12-2007, 07:22 PM
4th Gear

I feel your pain. Its tough when someone you really care about starts changing on you. Maybe she just needs some space for a while. Let her do her thing, if she comes back to you then it was meant to be, if not then oh well. Dude you're still young with plenty of living to do. Its tough but you'll get over it. Take this as a learning experience and move on. That's life.

Quick Reply: need help... UPDATED