Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

New Gun (Pics Inside!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 03:57 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: New Gun (Pics Inside!)

SWEET! My work here is done.

Old 10-16-2006, 05:09 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

Chick w/ guns & drives an Audi... [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 10-16-2006, 05:13 AM
5th Gear

Lol, i wont lie shes not bad looking in person...... so the fact that she has guns and an Audi make it pretty much the total package.... her Bf is lucky
ORIGINAL: Turbo i3uddha

Chick w/ guns & drives an Audi... [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 10-16-2006, 05:21 AM
1st Gear

awww...thanks. I know that you are really only saying that because I am a member and can look up your threads...come on...tell them the truth...I have one tooth and a big ***...hee hee.

Old 10-16-2006, 05:26 AM
5th Gear

you forgot that you only wear overalls and carry a pitchfork with you every where, and chew .... but that pretty much sums it up
ORIGINAL: GoodLuckAudi

awww...thanks. I know that you are really only saying that because I am a member and can look up your threads...come on...tell them the truth...I have one tooth and a big ***...hee hee.

Old 10-16-2006, 05:36 AM
1st Gear

Yea...it was tuff fitting the ole pitchfork in the Audi truck...but I "got er done"

Old 10-16-2006, 05:39 AM
5th Gear

so is that what you have been using that ski pass through for.... your pitch fork lol nice

Yea...it was tuff fitting the ole pitchfork in the Audi truck...but I "got er done"

Old 10-16-2006, 07:06 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

you forgot that you only wear overalls and carry a pitchfork with you every where, and chew .... but that pretty much sums it up

Ya knw, where *I* come from, a BIG *** is a plus. It's, uhhh, a big ROUND ***, right? Not BIG and FLAT[]

As afr as the 1 tooth thing... depend on WHERE that one tooth is located.

Now, the pitchfork & chew cud be deal breakers, Buuuuuuuuuuuuuttt... A big, round ***, on a female who's ONLY wearing overalls (couple a buttons and...), packs a gun AND drives an udi. MAN! If yer bf chews, and has his OWN pitchfork, you two'd be in HOG HEAVEN[&:]

Old 10-17-2006, 03:45 AM
Senior Administrator

Proof that you can get by without a handgun:

Culled from my weekly subscription to www.thisistrue.com

UNDERESTIMATED:
When Susan Kuhnhausen, 51, got home from work, she surprised a man inside her home. She was unarmed -- the man had a hammer -- but Kuhnhausen was able to overpower him. After a struggle, where he hit her with the hammer and bit her, she strangled him and ran to a neighbor's for help. By the time police arrived, Edward Dalton Haffey, 59, was dead. "You didn't need to calm her -- she's an emergency room nurse," said the neighbor. "She's used to dealing with crisis. She was very clear thinking and took care of the problem."
Haffey was no burglar, police say, but rather a hit man hired by her husband, Michael, to kill her. He worked with Haffey, and allegedly helped him disarm the burglar alarm at the house. Michael was charged with conspiracy to murder and is being held on $2 million bail. His apparent motive: Susan was divorcing him, and he didn't want the split.
(Portland Oregonian)

Old 10-17-2006, 04:17 AM
1st Gear

Ya knw, where *I* come from, a BIG *** is a plus. It's, uhhh, a big ROUND ***, right? Not BIG and FLAT

As afr as the 1 tooth thing... depend on WHERE that one tooth is located.

Now, the pitchfork & chew cud be deal breakers, Buuuuuuuuuuuuuttt... A big, round ***, on a female who's ONLY wearing overalls (couple a buttons and... ), packs a gun AND drives an udi. MAN! If yer bf chews, and has his OWN pitchfork, you two'd be in HOG HEAVEN
WOW! That is some imagination you got there....

Also, the incident that happened in Oregon could have been sooo much more interesting if there was a gun involved....

Quick Reply: New Gun (Pics Inside!)