Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

A Newb's perspective

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: A Newb's perspective

I trhink we're pretty friendly...

As long as we know you, or you're not a nneuB, or named BJSpeil, or anything like that

Hey Slow, how're things? How's teh Fam

Old 07-06-2006, 04:10 PM
2nd Gear

They're doing a lot better Jazz...thanks for asking...they all loved the poem...

The hardest part right now is getting used to not having Ethan in their lives. The other two girls were part of their other side of the family so we didn't know them. Losing any one that was a part of your family is hard. The boy was related to my fiancee and I was still heart broken when I attended the funeral services. It's not something you could ever imagine happening.

but talking to the parents, they seem better and stronger.

Old 07-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Senior Administrator

I'm glad to hear that. And, glad I could contribute, if only in a small way. Did anybody translate it into Viet, for teh Rents? Or, was that even necessary?

Old 07-06-2006, 04:23 PM
2nd Gear

it wasn't necessary because the parents are only a couple years older than i am...they're still young and were raised in the states. trust me Jazz....any contribution is a big one!

Old 07-06-2006, 04:28 PM
4th Gear

heh[:'(]

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

As long as we know you, or you're not a nneuB, or named BJSpeil, or anything like that

Hey Slow, how're things? How's teh Fam

Old 07-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Dj Spiel

heh[:'(]

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

You know I'zz just messin wit yo head, right? I do know how to spell your name, you know. BTW, did you know Spiel is German for "game"?

Old 07-06-2006, 07:21 PM
4th Gear

you hurt me [sm=smiley19.gif] ahahah

Yeah, it has a couple of defiitions.

Game,PLay a couple others

Old 07-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Senior Administrator

^^^ Movie, too, I think. Which is kinda creepy when you have a name like Spielberg, which means, like, "movie-mountain," or something like that...

Old 07-06-2006, 09:12 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: SlowWagon08

They're doing a lot better Jazz...thanks for asking...they all loved the poem...

The hardest part right now is getting used to not having Ethan in their lives. The other two girls were part of their other side of the family so we didn't know them. Losing any one that was a part of your family is hard. The boy was related to my fiancee and I was still heart broken when I attended the funeral services. It's not something you could ever imagine happening.

I was busy for awhile and didnt check in to the forum much. This is the first I heard about anything, my sympathies for your loss.

Old 07-06-2006, 10:19 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: bluovalguy

ORIGINAL: SlowWagon08

I was busy for awhile and didnt check in to the forum much. This is the first I heard about anything, my sympathies for your loss.
thanks i appreciate it

Quick Reply: A Newb's perspective