Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nice car collection...

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 12:52 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Nice car collection...

THAT MO FO IS HAVING TOO MUCH FUN DAMN IT ! people dream about ONE of those cars....he has ALL of them!

But I'll go with this beauty [&:]

Old 01-03-2007, 12:57 AM
4th Gear

yea, id skip the ford gt as well.. i dont really like it

Old 01-03-2007, 01:42 AM
2nd Gear

i'm a fan of the gt, but not for that much cash. i really don't like lambos, and never have. they are kind of a white trash ferrari. i'd but him an aston vantage v8, probably the best looking car available.

Old 01-03-2007, 01:55 AM

Honestly, I wouldn't buy him a goddamn thing. I would say "look buddy, you've got all the cars you want, and if what you want is to be the next black rap-star, someone who has no taste in automobile history, or a complete douchebag who can't get *** without driving a neon fecking sports car, You've succeeded." Then I'd probably proceed to kick him in the nuts, I have no respect for someone who can have that as a car collection and not include any of history's greatest automobiles.

And Tangerine is for *******.

Old 01-03-2007, 01:59 AM
2nd Gear

geez dude, is tangerine really that bad? chill.

Old 01-03-2007, 02:03 AM

Sorry, I went a little off the wall But who, seriously who, would want all of those cars. One, yes. Two, maybe. But all 6, gimme a ****** break. You're paying for "baller status". Who gives a ****, drivesome classics and don't be a douchebag.

Old 01-03-2007, 02:15 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: 18T

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

that'd ba a close 2nd, 18T. if yer gonna go Italian, ya GOTTA getta:

MAD props to ANYbody who KNOWS what it is, and what makes it one of the GREATEST European sleepers ever to come from an assembly-line!!!
lancia as well. looks like a thema
Somehow I knew you'd get it. well, ALMOST. It's a Lancia Thema 8.32. Look it up!

Old 01-03-2007, 02:17 AM
5th Gear

thats impressive but i've seen better. this past week i've been working on this guys house's, renovation mostly. he owns3 houses in a row on ocean blvd (A1A) and then 2 down a little ways, in highland beach, which is just north of boca raton. you guys wana see an impressive collection you should check out this guys garages. he's got 4 lambo's (2 gallardo's, a murcielago, and a diablo) 3 ferrari's (a f430 spyder,355 spyder, and a360 modena) 3 mercedes (cls-500 amg, s65 amg, and a maybach) a bmw 760li, 2 porches (cayenne turbo, and carrera 4S) a saleen s7, a hummer h2, an insanely lifted excursion show truck, and one of the sweetest 1964 cadillac deville's i have ever seen. triple black, 429, fully restored, i almost busted my pants when he showed me it. the guy owns some plastic company in canada and is LOADED. (paying me 25 bucks an hour) if hes home tomorrow i'll get his keys from him andsnap some pics of some of his cars.

Old 01-03-2007, 02:32 AM
4th Gear

Like I said, I would make some different picks if I had his money. But it is still one hell of a garage. To head out in the morning and decide which of those to drive would be sweet. He knows they are depreciating like hell, so he drives them all the time - and that's what they are for. I would rather a guy drive his cars than have a bunch of garage queens. If you have a million dollar Ferrari and never drive it anywhere and just have it trailered to Pebble Beach once a year, I don't think that's even a car guy.

A guy locally bought an SLR and has never taken it home from the dealership. It sits there on display(roped off) in the showroom. Last time I was in there, it was on a trickle charger. I think that's pathetic. That's like Trump buying one for his latest bride that wouldn't know how to drive the car if her life depended on it.

Old 01-03-2007, 03:48 AM
4th Gear

I'd skip the lambos and the Ford GT. The Carrera and the 430 are keepers. Then I'd go throwback with a maybe an F40 and definitely an original short wheelbase Ur Quattro. I'm not hating because its his money and he can do whatever he wants. Its a shame all those cars don't get enough play time, a waste of hp, oh well.

Quick Reply: Nice car collection...