Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

One reason I LOVE my EVO over my S4

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 01:43 AM
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: One reason I LOVE my EVO over my S4

well hopefully my huge brembo brakes and kick *** driving ability will keep me safe. if not then i depend on my 4pt sparco harness and if that fails the air bag.

Old 04-03-2007, 01:45 AM
Zombie Defense Force

haha ok be back in an hour or so. have meeting. o ya get to drive the evo there. rocket ship ftw

Old 04-03-2007, 01:45 AM
5th Gear

lol somebody wants to have your cars babys Jeff
ORIGINAL: Amze

ORIGINAL: vnv727

i have to agree with zrwhat...the evo looks better than the older stis, though the imprezza looks good if you ask me, but the audi even a 2000-2002 S4 looks wayyyyyy better and dont have to worry about being a cop magnet....plus its a safer car in a crash....what dont believe me, look it up www.iihs.org........safety and practicality with a good dose of speed and handling is why im looking for a B5 S4.....
Jeffs white Evo is not a cop magnet... Most people prolly don't even know what it is, thats whats so great about it. He has a clean stock look yet enough power to take on Porsches that cost $70,000 more..... Its the literally the most perfect car ever...

And I think it looks awesome, but thats just me. I love the exterior, you can moan and b*tch about the interior but once your take that thing for a drive your hooked. Just being a passanger I picked up on all this, it was a ROCKET SHIP. AMAZING CAR!

Old 04-03-2007, 01:51 AM
4th Gear

You could say that, lets mate our cars Jeff... Luxury Rocket Ships

If only..... haha... wow

Old 04-03-2007, 01:53 AM
5th Gear

lol.. if only that would work ???? [:-]
ORIGINAL: Amze

You could say that, lets mate our cars Jeff... Luxury Rocket Ships

If only..... haha... wow

Old 04-03-2007, 01:57 AM
4th Gear

true that evo and sti are beast, but lets see what happens when a dumb@$$ blows a red light and t-bones you at 50mph. other than that id take the evo any day over my A4.

Old 04-03-2007, 02:16 AM
Zombie Defense Force

back. and i didnt even have a meeting. well how many people will servive a tbone at 50

Old 04-03-2007, 02:20 AM

what he's trying to say is that you'd have a reasonably better chance of surviving the 50 mph t-bone in the audi than you would in the evo. but priorities are priorities, they may change as you get older, they sure did for me.

Old 04-03-2007, 02:28 AM
Zombie Defense Force

o ya for sure. i had side airbags in the audi and the evo i dont. however i plan on making this car into a race car. so a full cage will go in. so what will i be getting for my new daily driver???????? not to spill the beans but im looking for an older audi. hahahaha jeff might be back in the game soon.

Old 04-03-2007, 02:44 AM
1st Gear

It's a nice performance car but ultimately, very plastic and cheap inside. Of course, you don't expect a high quality product out of a rally based car but at least the STI can take the heals of a woman on the dash while having fun and not leave indents in the dash forever. I'd still prefer the STI for myself over the Evo and I know multiple people with both rides and have also driven both...
Great car though...just obvious why some people are willing to spend more on a quality german car even if it takes longer to change the oil...residual value and quality overall wins me over and I could've purchased either the Evo or the STI.

Quick Reply: One reason I LOVE my EVO over my S4